[3.0] [HSC] Berserker Sunder - (Starter/Budget/End Game/HC Viable) - All Boss Down (With Videos)

Hey! This Build can even run the 18% Physical Damage Reflect Maps.

Updated the post, check it out.
hey can u maybe tell me how u run this 3 auras i can just only run hatred and ash but not artic
Really loving the build, insane clearspeed and survivability with a pretty low gear investment, it's great! First char with whom I don't immediatly reroll temp chain maps as well, being able to run phys reflect now completes the build!

"
hey can u maybe tell me how u run this 3 auras i can just only run hatred and ash but not artic

Be sure you don't have any of the auras linked to a gem that increases its mana multiplier.
"

Make sure your hatred of ash didn't link to increase duration
Last edited by dorapkmon on Sep 15, 2017, 6:54:18 PM
Hello! Been using your build as a guideline to play sunder, having a great time!
So, just a noobish question: At PoB, i've got a better dps using a 30% added phys dmg as cold princess than a 3 green socket prismatic eclipse. Is it an error from the PoB side or is the princess really a better choice?

Thanks in advance :)
using this build in hc harbinger after respeccing like 70 points from a failed cast on crit zerker, so far lvl 85 and farming vaults, really nice build. 60k tooltip and 7.4k life.
In addition, i took Corrupted Prismatic Eclipse with Culling, the result is awlsome !
"
darkeuzzhue wrote:
Hello! Been using your build as a guideline to play sunder, having a great time!
So, just a noobish question: At PoB, i've got a better dps using a 30% added phys dmg as cold princess than a 3 green socket prismatic eclipse. Is it an error from the PoB side or is the princess really a better choice?

Thanks in advance :)

PoB doesn't know the prismatic eclipse's sockets colours.

If you replace another sword even a blank sword to off hand and you will see nothing change,

because PoB only shows the dual wielding bonus.
Last edited by dorapkmon on Sep 15, 2017, 6:52:46 PM
I just re-build my rf berserker.

My first map's with this build
4 guardian
1 shaper.

All dead very easily.

Thank's for the build.

Really nice, good work.

Just one question:

Is that light damage to attacks important or just open free prefix?

Stats:
level:92
8100 hp
85.188 dps on skill image.(h.o damage without flask's)
148.252 dps on skill image (h.o damage with flask's )
Last edited by VOXUE on Sep 15, 2017, 7:40:06 PM
"
VOXUE wrote:
I just re-build my rf berserker.

My first map's with this build
4 guardian
1 shaper.

All dead very easily.

Thank's for the build.

Really nice, good work.

Just one question:

Is that light damage to attacks important or just open free prefix?

Stats:
level:92
8100 hp
85.188 dps on skill image.(h.o damage without flask's)
148.252 dps on skill image (h.o damage with flask's )

Lightning damage is not important
and you can turn on the "C" and watch the main hand dps, that's the real one
Last edited by dorapkmon on Sep 15, 2017, 10:04:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info