[3.0] [HSC] Berserker Sunder - (Starter/Budget/End Game/HC Viable) - All Boss Down (With Videos)

I see. What about any better gear slots? no budget limit..

nvm (wrong links on axe) for heralds 35% cast
Last edited by Sodezbestworld on Sep 12, 2017, 6:13:53 PM
If you are looking for more damage:

1.) 40% sunder damage enchantments

2.) Two Steel Ring with using Deafening Essence of Contempt
  (4-14 and 11-17,total 23 physical damage)

3.) Perfect Soul-Taker

The 3 green sockets prismatic eclipse is so important in this build so you will never take it off.
Last edited by dorapkmon on Sep 12, 2017, 6:40:41 PM
Brilliant, thank you!

If you think of anything else, anything at all, let me know. thank you again for this build!
"
I see. What about any better gear slots? no budget limit..

nvm (wrong links on axe) for heralds 35% cast

Check my character "Violence_xx", maybe you will like it.
I'm liking your build though I decided to use it on a Champion (duelist) rather then on a Berserker, lost about 10k tooltip dps but having permanent fortify, attack speed bonus, and the increased armour and evasion from the ascendancy makes it feel even tankier, had to make slight changes to pick up some life leech but all and all it works out good. I went Unstoppable Hero->Fortitude->First To Strike, Last to Fall->Inspirational

Chose first to strike, last to fall simply to act as a defense boost whenever I take a heavy hit the extra armor and evasion from low life kicks in and helps mitigate damage (helps in uber lab when traps almost kill you) but also because my hits permanently intimidate enemies that are on full life allowing me to drop belt of the deceiver which I'm still using atm while I craft a decent belt but may switch it to the magnate for the increased resists, phys dmg and increased flask charge gain. Another alternative since I have permanent fortify would be to use perseverance which would give me permanent onslaught which would be a huge help and would allow me to drop my silver flask.
Last edited by firenovix on Sep 12, 2017, 7:58:54 PM
Looks fun!

Just a couple of quick questions...

Why searing bond damage on helm, or is this just a mistake?

Also, for leveling what would you recommend for the priority of gems on the sunder set up?

Thanks for the help and the build!
Last edited by myprism on Sep 12, 2017, 9:30:35 PM
"
myprism wrote:
Looks fun!

Just a couple of quick questions...

Why searing bond damage on helm, or is this just a mistake?

Also, for leveling what would you recommend for the priority of gems on the sunder set up?

Thanks for the help and the build!

I am trying to get the sunder 40% damage enchantment, but it's not a easy job dude...

Sunder -> Multistrike -> Melee Physical Damage -> Concentrated Effect -> Ruthless -> Maim
Last edited by dorapkmon on Sep 12, 2017, 9:59:39 PM
Yeah isn't the one you need always the most elusive?

Awesome! Thanks for the response.
I updated the Uber Atziri's video, check it out
Looks super tanky and it's pretty strong too, Was looking for a new build to play around with since Ngamahu's Cyclone was getting stale will post how it goes! It's pretty cheap too 6l belly is probably the most expensive thing on the list.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info