[3.0] [HSC] Berserker Sunder - (Starter/Budget/End Game/HC Viable) - All Boss Down (With Videos)

"
dorapkmon wrote:
"
darkeuzzhue wrote:
Hello! Been using your build as a guideline to play sunder, having a great time!
So, just a noobish question: At PoB, i've got a better dps using a 30% added phys dmg as cold princess than a 3 green socket prismatic eclipse. Is it an error from the PoB side or is the princess really a better choice?

Thanks in advance :)

PoB doesn't know the prismatic eclipse's sockets colours.

If you replace another sword even a blank sword to off hand and you will see nothing change,

because PoB only shows the dual wielding bonus.

Yes, i know that, but you can bypass this by removing the line "12% increased Global Attack Speed per Green Socket" and adding "36% increased Global Attack Speed" instead, but again, i guess it doesnt interact well with global attack speed, so it might be an error! Thanks for the answer (:

@Edit

Just have hit 53, and prismatic eclipse is indeed better, if anyone's been wondering.
Last edited by darkeuzzhue on Sep 15, 2017, 10:57:17 PM
Quick question: how do you manage to use the 3 auras at the same time? Artic Armour (25% MR) + Hatred (50% MR) + HoA (35% MR) = 110%. I cannot use all 3 at once, what am I doing wrong?
hoa wanna %25 mr. check that links something supporting it and increase the mana multiplayer.
So, probably quite the noob question but how does one deal with reflect when running Atziri, Sunder auto targeting almost always hits the reflect copy and either one-shots me or brings me close to dying (sitting at 7,5k life and probably hitting close to 8k when I've updated rings some other stuff)? I tried switching out Multistrike but even then one Sunder hit is enough to mess me up.

EDIT: Nevermind, all a matter of placement.
Last edited by Sacrifized on Sep 16, 2017, 6:00:38 AM
"
Sacrifized wrote:
So, probably quite the noob question but how does one deal with reflect when running Atziri, Sunder auto targeting almost always hits the reflect copy and either one-shots me or brings me close to dying (sitting at 7,5k life and probably hitting close to 8k when I've updated rings some other stuff)? I tried switching out Multistrike but even then one Sunder hit is enough to mess me up.

EDIT: Nevermind, all a matter of placement.

Don't stand in the center, go to watch my boss fight videos and you will know how to kill atziri.
"
Quick question: how do you manage to use the 3 auras at the same time? Artic Armour (25% MR) + Hatred (50% MR) + HoA (35% MR) = 110%. I cannot use all 3 at once, what am I doing wrong?

your HoA must be linked to Increase Duration, cut the link off

got this today :)

Awesome build
This is my first league and I Killed all guardian and shaper with this build today. Some death due to careless but with very medicore gear.
There are room for min maxing
Thanks for the awesome build
So the culling strike on prism is like a staple for having that sword I assume?
"
spookyswag wrote:
So the culling strike on prism is like a staple for having that sword I assume?

If you can get a culling strike on prism of cause it's the best.
But what if you can't get it, the normal one is fine too.
Last edited by dorapkmon on Sep 17, 2017, 6:54:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info