[3.0] Crypt0's Heavy DPS RF Build - 1.57M DoT DPS [Berserker] - Deathless Shaper & Uber Atziri/ULab

I have to be honest, I limited my map runs to Apex, Shaped Strand, Vault, Guardians, Shaper, Uber Atziri, Uber Lab runs, and T15 Beachheads. I find other maps to be kind of waste of time. With that said, I usually reroll them if I get Vuln or reduced regen. I know that's not the answer you were hoping for but the build does have some negatives and those are 2 of them.
Yeah, they sure are a waste of time, especially those that take long to complete, but I have that tiny problem where I can't just run few of the same maps over and over again, because I get burned out from monotony very fast, so I play them all, I find that most enjoyable, and I don't get burned out so fast.
To each it's own, I'd say, everyone has that something that enjoys doing :)

Yeah, that sure ain't the reply I was hoping for, but I thank you for the reply nevertheless.
Oh well, I can only hope that I'll get my RF enchant someday, and finally drop those opal rings, that should bring up the DoT dps for a bit.
I have no issues with my build at the moment, but boss damage is a little bit lackluster when everything is not up :/
Hopefully that'll be fixed with essence crafted opals...
Thank you again, for taking your time to read through, and reply to my questions, I appreciate it.
Cheers!
Added a link to my deathless Uber Atziri run.
With the negative map mods for this build being so many and so common, you'll find yourself sometimes rerolling a map 10 times in a row.

If you don't mind throwing away plenty of Scouring/Alch orbs away, then this is the build for you ;)
Last edited by nubcake0119 on Sep 23, 2017, 7:21:25 AM
We can use switchable weapon/shield for dealing with vulnerability mod (without using amulet with % life regen and Stone Golem):

Empower 3 lvl - Vitality - Purity of Fire 21 lvl

That`s enough for current passive tree
Last edited by D0berm4n on Sep 25, 2017, 8:50:43 PM
Sorry for my asking... new with RF build

Pantheon & Bandits?
"
EuroPOE wrote:
Sorry for my asking... new with RF build

Pantheon & Bandits?

Oak, Arakaali and Abberath
Last edited by D0berm4n on Sep 26, 2017, 4:32:33 AM
Thanks D0berm4n.

I picked Oak for bandits because I wanted the life regen early so that I could use RF as soon as possible. The only other option would be kill all to potentially gain access to another jewel slot.

For Pantheon I chose Arakaali for my major God and Ralakesh for min minor God. But Abberath may work better for you. I picked Ralakesh because I was doing a lot of uber lab runs and it helps with bleeding.

I'm getting a lot of private messages from people wanting me to critique their builds. Just post up here and either I or some of the people I've already helped can answer. That way we cover questions that are frequently asked.
Gained a level. Reset bandit reward to 2 passives as opposed to Oak to see if it's viable. I can sustain life without Oak, but I don't know about damage mitigation. The change puts me at over 1.4M DoT DPS.

Added a section on budget gear. I will try to post an uber lab run with the budget gear to give you a feel for how it flows and how fast you can take down Izaro.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info