[3.0] Crypt0's Heavy DPS RF Build - 1.57M DoT DPS [Berserker] - Deathless Shaper & Uber Atziri/ULab

"
nice guide bro. I am new in this game and i don't know if it's able to have in this build charge or something like that instead of this teleport without decrease other stats? i don't like this skill.
Sorry for my english

I mean you could run shield charge. Pohx obviously does it successfully. I just didn't want to. Not running shield charge was what ultimately drove me to design this.
hmmmm i dont know what is my problem , but how do you get 1300 Life Reg?

I stay on 892

Can you Help me? NoshGebrosh is my Char.

Last edited by perling on Sep 7, 2017, 2:42:37 PM
Kill Oak bandit choice maybe?
Build looks fun, trying to get some gear for it now.
I have a question however, how in the world am I supposed to find a sceptre like yours? No searches for anything on poe.trade yield any results. Any chance you could set up a poe.trade link? Maybe im doing something wrong ...

If not, would Doryani's catalyst work well?
"
Vindicte wrote:
I have a question however, how in the world am I supposed to find a sceptre like yours? No searches for anything on poe.trade yield any results. Any chance you could set up a poe.trade link? Maybe im doing something wrong ...

Honestly, Doryani's will work just fine. Try to max out your Ele dmg as much as possible. I bought my sceptre in the 3rd week of the league for cheaper than Doryani's were going for and was fortunate to have a friend craft the Leo DoT affix on it. There are 2 'burning damage' choices in POE Trade. When looking for a Sceptre choose the one labeled 'Total' burning damage with a green highlight.

If I plug in a decent Doryani's into my build I lose about 30k DoT DPS. Obviously not min/max but a very viable alternative.

Hope that helps.
Last edited by Crypt0_POE on Sep 7, 2017, 4:01:46 PM
"
Crypt0_POE wrote:
"
Vindicte wrote:

Honestly, Doryani's will work just fine. Try to max out your Ele dmg as much as possible. I bought my sceptre in the 3rd week of the league for cheaper than Doryani's were going for and was fortunate to have a friend craft the Leo DoT affix on it. There are 2 'burning damage' choices in POE Trade. When looking for a Sceptre choose the one labeled 'Total' burning damage with a green highlight.

If I plug in a decent Doryani's into my build I lose about 30k DoT DPS. Obviously not min/max but a very viable alternative.

Hope that helps.

Awesome, thanks for the help. Im gonna go for Doryani now and switch to one of those real expensive ones once i saved up a few million chaos. :)
I've added a video of a T15 Beachhead solo run. Easy.
Honestly, congratz on RF build. But as advice for anyone thinking of repeating the same be aware it will BURN your pocket faster then u can say RF. If measured in jewels alone its 20+ exalts and more
I don't understand your shock setup or why you have it at all.

From PoE Wiki:
"
Increased damage from shock is capped at 50% at 10% of the target's maximum life dealt by Lightning damage, scaling down to 0% at no damage.

Does Orb of Storm deal enough lightning damage to make shock it applies any good? When i look at your PoB setup it shows 380 as an average hit. That doesn't seem enough. Am i missing something?
"
rhah wrote:
I don't understand your shock setup or why you have it at all.

From PoE Wiki:
"
Increased damage from shock is capped at 50% at 10% of the target's maximum life dealt by Lightning damage, scaling down to 0% at no damage.

Does Orb of Storm deal enough lightning damage to make shock it applies any good? When i look at your PoB setup it shows 380 as an average hit. That doesn't seem enough. Am i missing something?

It's really about activating EE and EO since I'm not using shield charge. The shock side effect is an added bonus. The orb of storms acts like a totem in that you don't have to aim it but it's still a spell cast by you so you get the benefit of EE and EO from it. Plus it forks. You could also use vaal lightning trap unless you're fighting in an area where you won't have enough souls before you really need to use it Like Izaro or maybe Atziri Vaal fights. My goal was try to combine something that would proc EE and EO and potentially shock enemies. I wasn't completely sold on the idea when I implemented it, but it seems to work well for me. I've also considered putting something in those slots that would grant frenzy charges.

Thanks for the comment! Criticism is much appreciated, believe it or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info