[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

Spoiler
Hey I love your build!
I have copied ur build in bestiary and am currently at level 91 :)

Just a question:
Besides the sexiness, why dont we swap out frostbolt and use 4 freezing pulse gems instead? Like that we could save 2 jewel slots and still have the buffs (also the helmet buff would work 2x as well).
I guess frostbolt is good for clearing far away mobs, but that would significantly boost dps i think.

Btw the green nightmare jewel is not even for sale in bestiary... how did u get it?

BR
Last edited by Trixst3rZ on Apr 9, 2018, 9:14:47 PM
Hey I love your build!

Just a couple questions:

- Besides the sexiness, why dont we swap out frostbolt and use 4 freezing pulse gems instead? Like that we could save 2 jewel slots and still have the buffs (also the helmet buff would work 2x as well).
I guess frostbolt is good for clearing far away mobs, but that would significantly boost dps i think.

- Btw the green nightmare jewel is not even for sale in bestiary... how did u get it?

- Also what do you think about arctic armour instead of that second curse aura? Then i can also use the second ring for more dps.

BR
"
Trixst3rZ wrote:

Besides the sexiness, why dont we swap out frostbolt and use 4 freezing pulse gems instead? Like that we could save 2 jewel slots and still have the buffs (also the helmet buff would work 2x as well).

Did you try putting it in POB? How much dmg increase did you notice?
Last edited by JaeAllDay on Apr 10, 2018, 3:08:11 PM
FYI the DPS boost from level 20---->level 21 Frostbolt was 6-7k for me. Didn't realize how important that was.
"
JaeAllDay wrote:
"
Trixst3rZ wrote:

Did you try putting it in POB? How much dmg increase did you notice?

Honestly, the damage of this build comes from 4 skills scaled with charges and resistance penetration, im not sure how to correcltly calculate that in POB. I know its possible but I havnt invested that much time in the program.

But lvl 21 Freezing pulse does more dmg than 21 frostbolt and if u can save 2 jewel slots and have the helmet bonus affect 4 instead of 2 skills I think there should be more dmg potential. It might slow down ur clear speed since u dont have the same reach with freezing pulse....

Any thoughts?
"
JaeAllDay wrote:
FYI the DPS boost from level 20---->level 21 Frostbolt was 6-7k for me. Didn't realize how important that was.

not yet, i didnt want to invest in buying a 21 frostbolt yet since I wasnt sure I was gonna stick with it, but maybe I should try it :)
"
Trixst3rZ wrote:
Hey I love your build!

Just a couple questions:

- Besides the sexiness, why dont we swap out frostbolt and use 4 freezing pulse gems instead? Like that we could save 2 jewel slots and still have the buffs (also the helmet buff would work 2x as well).

- Btw the green nightmare jewel is not even for sale in bestiary... how did u get it?

- Also what do you think about arctic armour instead of that second curse aura? Then i can also use the second ring for more dps.

BR

From wiki.

CoC:
- Cooldown Time: When a supported spell is successfully cast, it and all supported spells of the same name are put on cooldown for 500 milliseconds. This means that a given spell can only trigger once per critical strike, and reduces the effect of linking multiple copies of the same spell to this support (especially when it is at a higher gem level). It is important to note that this cooldown does not apply to the gem as whole; you can trigger multiple spells within the 500 millisecond cooldown time as long as they are different.

And about Arctic Armour:
- You drop chilled ground while moving, and take less Fire and Physical damage while stationary.
"
carnagee wrote:
"
Trixst3rZ wrote:
Hey I love your build!

Just a couple questions:

BR

From wiki.

CoC:
- Cooldown Time: When a supported spell is successfully cast, it and all supported spells of the same name are put on cooldown for 500 milliseconds. This means that a given spell can only trigger once per critical strike, and reduces the effect of linking multiple copies of the same spell to this support (especially when it is at a higher gem level). It is important to note that this cooldown does not apply to the gem as whole; you can trigger multiple spells within the 500 millisecond cooldown time as long as they are different.

And about Arctic Armour:
- You drop chilled ground while moving, and take less Fire and Physical damage while stationary.

Oh wow thanks I wasnt aware of that! well that clears up a lot :) I will have to redo some stuff on my gear then thanks.
So is everything on the OP still good to use on 3.2? I wanna know before I start leveling it. Also to ask and check, instead of using Cyclone, all I have to do is take that out of armour and use Lacerate correct?
Last edited by Tosimaru on Apr 12, 2018, 12:56:33 AM
how is the single target of this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info