[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

"
ASiC4 wrote:
"
ethanju wrote:
How can your crit chance be so high? Your gears and rings barely have anything to do with it. My crit chance for cyclone is only 26.28% in h/o. Well I can proc coc easily but still feel a lil unconfortable with it. If possible please look at my character Spazacus in my profile and give me some advice. Thanks :))) Happy New Year everyone!

20% quality on increased critical strikes support would be a bonus. Im only at 32% cyclone crit in h/o but remember with 7 power charges that jumps up to about 70% in combat

[on a side note, has anyone played around with shroud of the lightless armor and this build? i dropped hypothermia and ran it 5L with the implicit "level 20 elemental penetration" and it feels like its a dps gain, especially on rare/elites/boss. But i wanted some input from the community on this one.]

Thanks. Btw the only leech is from warlord's mark? I'm doing fine against normal monsters but for bosses the leech doesnt seem to be enough, especially with bosses that deal DoT.
What do you guys think about using lacerate / reave in place of cyclone in the chest?
I still don't get how his crit chance can be so high with so little crit chance items, at 4 power charges I am currently at 30% crit with ice golem.

Also how exactly does this build generate life?
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
I managed to accidentally 4 off-color my Belly after like 40 chroms. Should I still roll over it and hope for 3G, or swap in crit damage as a 6L?

"
TriniGamer wrote:
I still don't get how his crit chance can be so high with so little crit chance items, at 4 power charges I am currently at 30% crit with ice golem.

Also how exactly does this build generate life?

Good dodging and flask usage. I've just used this build to clear up to tier 15 bosses and the only way I was dying is if I didn't dodge right. (My own fault basically)
One instant flask and one normal flask with warlords mark. I have 28.56 in h/o on cyclone. This goes up to 62.6% with 7 charges. Rolled with a diamond flask and I am always critting. There are very little instances where I don't crit at all. (This is also without a golem on since its in cwdt i just went out in an instance to test this for you)
Is this build possible/usable in t13-15 without Green Nightmare?

I just checked my budget, and that's the only thing I can't afford.
Is there any valid option for the shield? Its actually 3ex in Softcore and i cant afford it.

Greetz Doc
it work very well for me at level 76 and very fun for me but if i want to change to try flicker strike what gem sould i change for it

i don't have The Green Dream thanks
Ok guys so this is what I have so far the build is about maybe close to 30% completed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b-eWh0sF28

^ I recorded a piece and uploaded it on youtube, something to note it is my first time playing Abyss and I started with this build doing it identical as the OP. People told me this isn't a beginner budget build however to my surprise its working out really well so far.

I mean am I really expected to start an abyss league with a totem marauder and then spend months farming exalts to buy these items and then AGAIN start a new shadow and level him up to 70 then transfer the items? how long would that take me?

luck would so have it by some miracle I didn't get stuck with this build and it clears hordes like crazy good. I am now level 58 and part 2 so things going smooth so far, amazed at this build. ooh and I was surprised these extra acts were mainly old maps that GGG reused, I guess the only new Act was Act 5.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Jan 1, 2018, 3:26:15 PM
"
dasfilth wrote:
Is this build possible/usable in t13-15 without Green Nightmare?

I just checked my budget, and that's the only thing I can't afford.

Yes. I only have the dream and even that is only helping for speed clearing not the bosses.
Build is fine without.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info