[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

Thank you very much for your reply.
Hello, i would like to ask if Assasin it's mandatory, can i play your build as Pathfinder?
Leveling up a toon now for this build. Really excited because I miss my old CoC EK ranger back in domination league...ugh it was to much fun (I had insane dps/clear speed. It was seriously bonkers)

Question though..unless I'm missing something, how exactly do you get the power charges? By using shield charge into mobs before you start using cyclone? Doesn't this effect clear speed?
"
SamBaLam wrote:
Leveling up a toon now for this build. Really excited because I miss my old CoC EK ranger back in domination league...ugh it was to much fun (I had insane dps/clear speed. It was seriously bonkers)

Question though..unless I'm missing something, how exactly do you get the power charges? By using shield charge into mobs before you start using cyclone? Doesn't this effect clear speed?

We get power charges when we do not crit. Its in our ascendancy as assassin. The link in shield charge is just extra to get them faster when we clear maps.

"
erikatoda wrote:
Hello, i would like to ask if Assasin it's mandatory, can i play your build as Pathfinder?

You will have problem with reaching good crit if you play it as Pathfinder. You can do Ascendant with Assassin combined with something else but missing the assassin part all together will create issues to proc the spells.
Last edited by carnagee on Oct 12, 2017, 2:37:12 AM
1st, awesome build! i got to 84 in a week! weee!

2nd, how do you deal with Atziri? im hitting the right clone but the projectiles manage their way to the reflect.

3rd, Why is the CWTD level 20? you're taking 3k life before it procs.
Last edited by Hanzoist on Oct 12, 2017, 1:08:43 PM
"

2nd, how do you deal with Atziri? im hitting the right clone but the projectiles manage their way to the reflect.

Use bladeflurry for Atziri so you can "aim" them.

Its level 20 because we use our golem there.
"
carnagee wrote:
"

for the golem, the level doesnt increase our crit though. is it soley for more golem HP?

if we took the CWTD link down a notch, we could survive a bit longer, no?
"
"
carnagee wrote:
"

for the golem, the level doesnt increase our crit though. is it soley for more golem HP?

if we took the CWTD link down a notch, we could survive a bit longer, no?
The golem level does indeed increase the crit bonus it provides (from 20% to 30%).

Having a lower level CWDT eats our endurance charges a bit to often for my liking. I prefere to have it proc when I have taken about half my health pool and also get a bit longer buff duration.
bängan is bängan.
Aw man. Hit 68 today and finally tried out this build, so much memories of my old CoC EK ranger :D

it's a ton of fun. clear speed is insane. couple nodes off of vaal pact which should help the regen out quite a bit.

current gear:

Spoiler

Need to upgrade my ring, I got it just to cap res for the time being. Also need to save up for the green jewel or whatever. Found 2 ex within 30 mins yesterday so that helped me a bit without needing to sell to much to gear up today :D
Last edited by SamBaLam on Oct 13, 2017, 5:01:53 PM
Alsoo question.

I just found this thing --

is it possible to use it with our build until we get a headhunter? (found a wurms earlier..bout shit a brick when I saw leather belt) since we don't do phys anyways -- the burning I guess is wasted, but I see the 1% life leech being pretty useful yeah? (this is if we don't need other resistances ofc)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info