[3.5] Soul Mantle Dark Pact Totems - League Starter - All Content

"
superbomb1967 wrote:
Thank you Shep. I had no idea that Immortal Call worked without the charges. The tool tip lead me to believe they were required. I bought my required Uniques last night so I'm really looking forward to trying this out when I hit 49.

Thanks again for all of your input.

Level gems in offhand to take them at 49.
Got my first Atziri kill with this build am so proud lol

Thanks for the awesome build dude!

Question, is it okay to use jewels with global crit multiplier (no spells) or do you need the for spells mod? Is there a difference in terms of damage? Sorry for the noob question. Thanks
3rd char with i can kill the shaper, 2 kills and beyond hehe

Awesome build bro
"
Keiff wrote:
Got my first Atziri kill with this build am so proud lol

Thanks for the awesome build dude!

Question, is it okay to use jewels with global crit multiplier (no spells) or do you need the for spells mod? Is there a difference in terms of damage? Sorry for the noob question. Thanks
You can use those.
Skill-specific jewel mods have higher rolls, so you should priorize them if you have the choice.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Update:

Just hit level 49 last night and switched over to the use of totems and the 3 mandatory uniques. I have to say...WOW! This is destroying everything! I absolutely love it so far. Next step: fine tuning my gear and gems. Everything is just thrown together right now.

Thanks again Shepuuurd!
Hey guys,

Found this gem of a build after leveling a ranger and a marauder with no luck, so far so good, however i was hoping someone could look at my char and give me some points. I plan on playing on with this guy in standard.

On a similar topic how does one get some of the enchants i see on head, gloves and boots like the 12% dark pact cast speed and what not?

Chur.
"
Gnowai wrote:
On a similar topic how does one get some of the enchants i see on head, gloves and boots like the 12% dark pact cast speed and what not?
You can get those at the end of the Labyrinth.
Uber lab will give you the best enchantments.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Feb 14, 2018, 3:54:27 AM
i have a question, why cant we build item to all to cast speed ? and use flame dash , more cast speed more damage ?
"
Once you are done with leveling, I recommend lvl 92 minimum, you switch to Hierophant with passive tree (its level 96).

How are you jumping so far on the passive tree map. I don't see how you are getting the Jump with a Jewel?
Hey congrats for this build, i liked it but i have some things to ask.

1st. Why both kikazaru rings ? I though 1 kikazaru(-40%) + shaped ring(+/-20%)+ temporal chains (-40%) makes 100% red curse effect and you can get better mods then just a kikazaru. I just wanna know if it´s like that or not.

2nd. You´ve used only 2L - Cast When Damage Taken (Level 20) - Summon Lightning Golem (Level 20) why not add something like Molten Shell or even Vaal Haste in this setup?

3rd. I know bisco´s the best amu for farm even if you cap ur resists using it. but what if i want to get a dps bust, which amu do you think is better for me to get ?

Obs: ATM my gear follow as you can see below, do you have any suggestions ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info