[3.5] Soul Mantle Dark Pact Totems - League Starter - All Content

"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
For 3.1., yeah.
For 3.2., there's been no real information yet. But probably, unless Soul Mantle/Kikazaru gets a nerf.

Hi, thanks for this build. I reach a wall every league with my stuff where I do not know what to improve. This league my wall was guardians. So I dropped clarity for haste and a watcher's eye for the grind of influenced mid-tier maps and make it to 36 challenges...

With Atziri reflection seems like we can drop kikazaru. I dont know if we really need it, I dont think this slot can be easily repleaceable by 2 rings...

Last edited by Qwelnya on Feb 23, 2018, 10:19:50 AM
"
rozakk wrote:
maybe its just me but also felt extremely viablein 3.1?

I was wondering if there was at all a way to make this a low life/ES build with pain attunement? see any viable way to make that happen in the tree?

i cant think of any thing besides shav's or that other body piece that does the thing wiht chaos damage not bypassing es, so it would need another item slot that allows that. no idea if that exists
Well yes, but it was pretty broken in 3.0 lol.

Right now it's only really possible with Guardian because he gets curse-immunity and high ES values. Even then it's not worth it IMO because the investment is way too high (needs to cap chaos resist, still needs life, expensive, etc.).

For next patch it's actually looking really good, Hierophant doesn't neccessarily need a Soul Mantle (meaning he can wear Shav's instead), can get high ES via ascendancy and is in general really solid.
Plus, even if you go for a Soul Mantle, the new shield has a ton of ES and resists, which means capping chaos resists would be easy.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Sorry if I’m digressing but am confused - how will hiero be ok with shav’s? Also will 80% curse immunity be enuf? And what shield?
"
rozakk wrote:
Sorry if I’m digressing but am confused - how will hiero be ok with shav’s? Also will 80% curse immunity be enuf? And what shield?
80% is enough, but this shield is better than kikazarus now.

Hierophant is good without Soul Mantle because he already gets a bunch of extra totems, which means Soul Mantle doesn't give him as much of a damage boost as it would to an Ascendant (it's still high though).
Builds and Guides:
holy moly. that shield is nuts. i mean theres no reason to really get guardian now as ascendant lol. once u get that shield i mean.
Does someone answer a novice question that I have?
The nodes that say "% increased critical chance for SPELLS", "% to critical strike chance for SPELLS " increase the damage of the totems or only affect skills gems?
"
FeniX_2917 wrote:
The nodes that say "% increased critical chance for SPELLS", "% to critical strike chance for SPELLS " increase the damage of the totems or only affect skills gems?
Both. You get the damage and the totems use your damage stats (so they also get it).
Builds and Guides:
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
"
FeniX_2917 wrote:
Both. You get the damage and the totems use your damage stats (so they also get it).

Thanks u ¡ ¡ ¡
SHEPURD, do you happen to have a hierophant tree for this build?
Like he wroted: Hierophant looks good for 3.2, but we need to wait for the ascendant update to be sure about it.
In my opinion Hierophant lacks some damage on the paper, but we have one more totem, the power charge generation can decrease the damage loss of the missing Assasin and the shadow nodes and you will get much more defensive stats with endurenace charges and a higher mana pool with 10% more MoM effect.

Lets wait for the ascendant update and a new vrsion of PoB. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info