[3.5] Soul Mantle Dark Pact Totems - League Starter - All Content

"
BattleLeader wrote:
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
"
BattleLeader wrote:

How would you use the Kalisa's Grace in this build, if I may ask?

They add a 5th link that you can use for the Wither setup and what's more important - they're very cheap.

If you get a CwC corruption on them you can get a 6-link.
Possible setups could be:

Wither - Faster Casting - Increased Duration - Arcane Surge - Storm Barrier
Wither - Faster Casting - Increased Duration - Arcane Surge - Cast while Channeling - S. Skeletons
Wither - Faster Casting - Increased Duration - Arcane Surge - Cast while Channeling - Despair

They also have life which makes them not horrible. I can't think of any good way to make use of the crit part (because we have MoM), but it's also nice to have.

Looking around on the wiki and on poe.trade, the Cast while Channeling corruption mod does not seem to exist. What gives?

Turns out my memory mistook it for Cast when Stunned :|.
That certainly narrows down the options, though there are still some other good corruptions.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:

From my experience the only totem that can match Dark Pact's single target is Ancestral Warchief.
DP will have better coverage in indoor maps, while Bladefall wins on open maps, especially with the new Spell Cascade.

You need your final ascendancy (Path of the Shadow) so you can start spending skill points on the Shadow's start. Looks like I accidentally removed that from the guide :x

Thanks for the quick answer, will try to switch to Dark Pact from 49-50 onward, see how that works out.
Fun build, with a good guide and helpful support.

Thanks SHEPUUURD!
Really loving the build up to now. Yet to break into red maps due to poopy drops, at least as far as maps are concerned, and not wanting to buy my atlas progression. That said everything up to now simply melts and I'm only level 84 still so plenty of easy points still to go.

Current gear is as folows. Some could probably be easily replaced, and now I have some loose currency I may look at rolling the helm again. Still need to farm 120% crit enchant for boots too:

Spoiler

I do wish I'd known I couldn't use totem MTX though as I bought the Ziggurat skin just for this
Last edited by Frubeling on Dec 15, 2017, 11:42:45 AM
"
Frubeling wrote:
Really loving the build up to now. Yet to break into red maps due to poopy drops, at least as far as maps are concerned, and not wanting to buy my atlas progression. That said everything up to now simply melts and I'm only level 84 still so plenty of easy points still to go.

Current gear is as folows. Some could probably be easily replaced, and now I have some loose currency I may look at rolling the helm again. Still need to farm 120% crit enchant for boots too:

Spoiler

I do wish I'd known I couldn't use totem MTX though as I bought the Ziggurat skin just for this

Same... I was a derp and bought the arcane tome skins!
"
drobecdrobny wrote:
Hey guys, so I ve been tweaking this build a bit last two days and trying lots of new things. Something worth mentioning is:

- try to drop faster casting gem in wither setup for the new gem "storm barrier" .. damage reduction is AMAZING (no seriously, its CRAZY)

- also, I wasnt really feeling MoM with this build (may sound ridiculous I know) so I respecd from it

- now I run with kaom boots + rumi flask + enfeeble/blasphemy setup in shield and haste aura aswell, i must say, survivability went up a TON, and playstyle also became less intense and faster as you can just run into everything while leaving totems behind you

Hope someone will find this useful :)

Very, very interesting - initial tests on Storm Barrier indeed confirm it's awesome :) Although works only if you can spare time to stand around a little bit.

After swithiching enfeeble to Blasphemy, do you still run CWDT with IC? Do you have something else linked to it?

Cheers.
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
"
BattleLeader wrote:

They add a 5th link that you can use for the Wither setup and what's more important - they're very cheap.

Wither - Faster Casting - Increased Duration - Arcane Surge - Cast while Channeling - S. Skeletons
Wither - Faster Casting - Increased Duration - Arcane Surge - Cast while Channeling - Despair

They also have life which makes them not horrible. I can't think of any good way to make use of the crit part (because we have MoM), but it's also nice to have.

That certainly narrows down the options, though there are still some other good corruptions.

Do you think that the gloves could be a viable equipment in lategame / maps ? I was just wondering if e.g. Storm Barrier would counter the missing defenses as one more equipment part would then have no real defense stats.
I'm currently near level 70 (act 9) and so far i would tend to say that gloves with defensive stats seem to be the better choice. I rarely even use Wither as almost everything is 1-hit and these gloves only seem to be a plus in situations where wither is activated.

Btw do multiple Self-Flagellation stack ?
"
thyriel wrote:
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
"
BattleLeader wrote:

Do you think that the gloves could be a viable equipment in lategame / maps ? I was just wondering if e.g. Storm Barrier would counter the missing defenses as one more equipment part would then have no real defense stats.
I'm currently near level 70 (act 9) and so far i would tend to say that gloves with defensive stats seem to be the better choice. I rarely even use Wither as almost everything is 1-hit and these gloves only seem to be a plus in situations where wither is activated.

Btw do multiple Self-Flagellation stack ?

The drawback of uniques is usually the missing stats you'd get from a rare - in this case resistances, mana and potential mobility from insanity crafted gloves.
If you can cap your resistances with them, then I'd say they're a good endgame option. Especially corrupted.

Self-Flagellation is limited to one.
Builds and Guides:
what kind of abyss jewel would you use on this build?
"
Deadbringer wrote:
what kind of abyss jewel would you use on this build?

Just did an update on abyss jewel stats. Hypnotic Jewels are what you're looking for.
Builds and Guides:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info