[3.5] Soul Mantle Dark Pact Totems - League Starter - All Content

This build is really awesome. From a perspective of someone who just casually plays, I heavily encourage people to use Bladefall while leveling. I still sometimes swap to it because Dark Pact is really heavy on eyes and ears. This is by far the worst thing about this build - the animation of Dark Pact is heavy on the Rig, unless you got top tier gaming CPU, and really heavy on the eyes. The sound is also atrocious. I'd be very happy if GGG made any Dark Pact MTX that wouldn't strain my eyes so much. Would be a pity to discontinue a character that is awesome for everything only because the skills visuals are so tiring.
I could be missing something really obvious here and my apologies if thats the case, but i don't gain powercharges through the assassin tree as im using soul mantle and its not my spell getting the kill, is this a new interaction or am i missing something really obvious. Thanks!
IGN: Zanitth
"
ZanithX wrote:
I could be missing something really obvious here and my apologies if thats the case, but i don't gain powercharges through the assassin tree as im using soul mantle and its not my spell getting the kill, is this a new interaction or am i missing something really obvious. Thanks!

No, you're correct. You don't get Power Charges if your totems are hitting the enemies.
You could get these by hitting enemies yourself, for example by charging into them, but this would deactivate the boot enchantment that's used in the build.

If you don't have the enchant and want go get Power Charges, the most reliable ways are with Orb of Storms - Power Charge on Critical or Cast when Damage Taken (lvl1) - Ball Lightning

There are some other ways to get these without deactivating the boots though, like Storm Barrier, the Hierophant ascendancy or Doedre's Elxir.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
i love it so far but i start duying now at Tier 10+ maps what am i doing wrong?
What do you think about this? How to improve this equip?

Spoiler

"
ZoeDreams wrote:
i love it so far but i start duying now at Tier 10+ maps what am i doing wrong?

Your profile is private so I can't check your character. Are your resistances capped?

"
Foxie1337 wrote:
What do you think about this? How to improve this equip?

You can get attack speed on your dagger and more damage on your dagger/shield, level 21 Dark Pact and enchantments on boots/helmet (maybe also better Jewels). Check the FAQ.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
that weard all of the box's are uncheck i don't know y it say it is privet and
yes i am resistan cap
Last edited by ZoeDreams on Dec 16, 2017, 2:06:11 PM
"
ZoeDreams wrote:
that weard all of the box's are uncheck i don't know y it say it is privet and
yes i am resistan cap

What's your hp. I stay at 4k1 and still doing fine at tier 7, not try tier 10 yet but your gear seems better than me.
5.240 life and 844 ES
Guys, give me an advice please i wanna sell Dark Pact 21lvl, how much does it cost, a fair price?
Last edited by Umbrel on Dec 16, 2017, 3:51:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info