[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

"
WaffleT wrote:
I've written out a quick list of uniques that good for leveling/cheaper alternatives while you save up for the endgame

Thanks for this!!
Hi and thanks for the updates :) I have a quick question for you Cast when Damage Taken Support have to mount it to the max?

Another question Elemental Overload in passive, in the description of the wiki site they say that the totems can not launch the skill?
Last edited by Libard on Mar 7, 2018, 4:16:57 AM
"
WaffleT wrote:
"
Knuckledust13 wrote:

Uhm, the item has been released. Bex confirmed it on Reddit and there was one Reflection for sale early on for 29ex (lol). I think the prophecy just has a hidden/secret trigger.

*shrug* you said "enabled" which means the same as released and it seemed plausible to me since I had not seen any in the market. There is little difference between something unreleased and something so rare that none are in the market anyway. If the prophecy is just that rare and its not a hidden trigger that can be discovered then I will just be removing it from the build as its not an item that many people playing the build will be able to get

There were two online yesterday and both guys confirmed they acquired the prophecy by using the new bestiary recipe to gain up to five new prophecies. Might be exclusive to that recipe, instead of regular silver coins? Don't know.
Just curious, since 2nd curse costs us only 3 extra points with this tree, would it be a competitive option to pick that up and socket it instead of tempest shield? Either a dps curse or something like chains.

Also, any reason to drop mind over matter once we get CI? The way i see it, it still provides +30% mana pool (due to the node behind it), which results in a bigger ES shield. The only downside is that you'll be tapped out on mana some, but with our natural mana regen and low totem cost that shouldn't be much of an issue.
Last edited by Ashnazg01 on Mar 7, 2018, 11:05:52 AM
"
Ashnazg01 wrote:
Just curious, since 2nd curse costs us only 3 extra points with this tree, would it be a competitive option to pick that up and socket it instead of tempest shield? Either a dps curse or something like chains.

Also, any reason to drop mind over matter once we get CI? The way i see it, it still provides +30% mana pool (due to the node behind it), which results in a bigger ES shield. The only downside is that you'll be tapped out on mana some, but with our natural mana regen and low totem cost that shouldn't be much of an issue.
Those nodes are really really bad once you go CI
"
Libard wrote:
Hi and thanks for the updates :) I have a quick question for you Cast when Damage Taken Support have to mount it to the max?

Another question Elemental Overload in passive, in the description of the wiki site they say that the totems can not launch the skill?

Cast when damage taken needs to be the same level as your curse and golem so that it will cast them and its purpose in this build.

Ele overload cannot be triggered by totems but it can be triggered by our bladeflurry even though its not doing any damage as the only requirement is that the flurry rolls a crit.

"
Ashnazg01 wrote:

Guardians/Shaper are 80% curse resistant so against them the answer is no. Against other map bosses who are only 60% curse resistant its decent. If adding ele weakness then its 4.4% more damage per point which is above average but it relies on getting hit before taking effect and against most bosses I killed them before taking a hit so it would have no effect.

Mind over matter takes damage from mana before "life" not before ES. CI character have no use whatsoever for mind over matter because if they take any life damage they are automatically dead. Mana by itself gives ES but not more then actual ES nodes.
"
WaffleT wrote:
"
Knuckledust13 wrote:

Uhm, the item has been released. Bex confirmed it on Reddit and there was one Reflection for sale early on for 29ex (lol). I think the prophecy just has a hidden/secret trigger.

*shrug* you said "enabled" which means the same as released and it seemed plausible to me since I had not seen any in the market. There is little difference between something unreleased and something so rare that none are in the market anyway. If the prophecy is just that rare and its not a hidden trigger that can be discovered then I will just be removing it from the build as its not an item that many people playing the build will be able to get

Bex confirmed there is a bug that doesn't allow it to show up on the trade API. There will be some available whenever that gets fixed
At what point would you say it is safe to invest in CI?
At what point would you say it is safe to invest in CI? Sorry for the duplicate thread
Last edited by Trainspotter80 on Mar 7, 2018, 7:58:52 PM
"
At what point would you say it is safe to invest in CI? Sorry for the duplicate thread

I personally switched at level 64 once I could wear the majority of the ES items required for this build (Geofri's Sancruary and Sin Trek help a bunch). You want to make sure you have a decent ES pool before switching over.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info