[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

"
Pl0x3r_2605 wrote:
Hey nice build! I'm going to be playing it for a while but I was wondering.. Since you went CI, would it be worth to go zealot's oath as well? Just to benefit from any sort of regen.

I did consider it but 1% regen for a point isn't really at all noticeable. Thats about 100 ES per second but it only takes a second before your recharge fills you up to full anyway. That extra point could be on an ES node that would give about 160 extra max ES [/quote]

Hmm ok. Also- would a Tukohama's fortress ever be useful or usable? I looted a perfect roll and I've been dying to use it.
"
Pl0x3r_2605 wrote:

"
Pl0x3r_2605 wrote:
Hey nice build! I'm going to be playing it for a while but I was wondering.. Since you went CI, would it be worth to go zealot's oath as well? Just to benefit from any sort of regen.

I did consider it but 1% regen for a point isn't really at all noticeable. Thats about 100 ES per second but it only takes a second before your recharge fills you up to full anyway. That extra point could be on an ES node that would give about 160 extra max ES

Hmm ok. Also- would a Tukohama's fortress ever be useful or usable? I looted a perfect roll and I've been dying to use it. [/quote]

I highly doubt Tukohama's fortress would be a good choice here. while 1 additional totem and +40% damage is nice if you have CI the life part is fully useless and you will lose all these from atziri's mirror: 40-60 intelligence (dps + shield), 6% movement speed, a big chunk of evasion, 20-30% elemental resistances and 50% reduced curse duration. Without Atziri's mirror you'll have to start using your jewels to max out resistances. IMO what you gain doesnt weigh up to what you lose.
"
Pl0x3r_2605 wrote:

Hmm ok. Also- would a Tukohama's fortress ever be useful or usable? I looted a perfect roll and I've been dying to use it.

I doubt that the extra totem would be worth losing all that atziri's mirror gives this build but I don't even need to crunch the numbers since that shield has "blood magic" keystone which would disable all our auras and make it so that we can only use skills while at full ES (0 mana cost)

Its a decent shield if you build around it but you can't slot it into any build that needs its auras or any ES build
Hmm, ok mabye I'll use it another time. Thanks for the replies.
Hello

Thanks to share si guild its quite strong, i was wondering what is the optimal 5L links? can't afford a 6L ^^'

I'm using warchief + damage full life + elem damage + elem focus + conc/inc aoe.

Fly safe
Hello there! I'm starting with that build right now, i already have the uniques. I have a question, what skill is better to level up at level 33? before using totems?
"
Tagmatar wrote:
Hello

Thanks to share si guild its quite strong, i was wondering what is the optimal 5L links? can't afford a 6L ^^'

I'm using warchief + damage full life + elem damage + elem focus + conc/inc aoe.

Fly safe

You got it correct. Ruthless can be added later when you get a 6-link

"
Squirtle2096 wrote:
Hello there! I'm starting with that build right now, i already have the uniques. I have a question, what skill is better to level up at level 33? before using totems?

This is what I did and recommend

lvl 1-22 Any weapon
lvl 22-68 Hand of thought and motion
lvl 68+ Hand of wisdom and action

lvl 1-28 Molten strike with ancestral call
lvl 28+ Ancestral warchief taking ancestral bond in the tree for +1 totem
Last edited by WaffleT on Jan 13, 2018, 8:20:50 AM
Awesome, thank you! Im 51 atm. Going to add a chitus apex before vertex and also setting up the helm gems. Although my hp and es is low, i run a lot for my life xD My totems does 10k dps.

Also im on my way to the 4th jewel slot in the tree, got mind over matter in the meanwhile as the guide says, i should keep using that node until what level?
"
Squirtle2096 wrote:
Awesome, thank you! Im 51 atm. Going to add a chitus apex before vertex and also setting up the helm gems. Although my hp and es is low, i run a lot for my life xD My totems does 10k dps.

Also im on my way to the 4th jewel slot in the tree, got mind over matter in the meanwhile as the guide says, i should keep using that node until what level?

All CI builds are squishier while leveling which is why its recommended to pick up life nodes and some life on gear while leveling which you then change out of later.

I think most optimal would be lvl 1-60 with flat Life jewels then 60-80 change into Flat ES and Int jewels and then around level 80 when you have the gear and more of the tree you can start buying high ES rolled Vertex and Splendour and swapping the jewels into the unique and attack speed focused damage ones.

I often skip the first step of getting life on stuff in softcore since it only means a few deaths due to inattention which doesn't lose you much time at low levels

Basically swap mind over matter for CI when you have the ES gear on and monsters no longer hit you down to life anymore
Hello, i played your build op to lvl 92 now and had a lot of fun, cleared everything with it besides Uber Atziri (just havent tried it but i think its possible if well played) did every map 157/157 Atlas, shaper deathless and every guardian, was pretty easy. Even did pale council for fun and things like that.

If anyone is interested in the complete Item Set for this Build feel free to hit me up to buy it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info