[3.2] Forest Fire.

i want play this build in 3.1
"
SjmSon wrote:
i want play this build in 3.1

Cool, i will update it for 3.1 if need be.
yea thankz!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2035872

Queen of the Forest
Now has 200 to 240% increased Evasion Rating (down from 240 to 380%). The movement speed bonus this item can provide has been capped at 100% for all versions.

Changes to evasion basetypes in The Fall of Oriath both pushed the evasion rating of this item too high, and took the movement speed this item granted to an extreme. We never intended for a single item to be able to provide so much movement speed. Over time as more movement speed and evasion became available this item has become unreasonable. The movement speed players were attaining was not something that the game was designed to handle. This cap is unlikely to affect average use of this item.

=( just getting close to 5L mine on ssf
"
qitip wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2035872

Queen of the Forest
Now has 200 to 240% increased Evasion Rating (down from 240 to 380%). The movement speed bonus this item can provide has been capped at 100% for all versions.

Changes to evasion basetypes in The Fall of Oriath both pushed the evasion rating of this item too high, and took the movement speed this item granted to an extreme. We never intended for a single item to be able to provide so much movement speed. Over time as more movement speed and evasion became available this item has become unreasonable. The movement speed players were attaining was not something that the game was designed to handle. This cap is unlikely to affect average use of this item.

=( just getting close to 5L mine on ssf

yep. It is still crazy good though. I'm not sure how much speed that is going to take away (if 100% counts 25% penalty in or not). For me it should be around 40-60% out of ~320% so not too bad.
I played this for the back end of SSF Harbinger and I'll probably run it back in 3.1.

After the merge I got to slap on a Xoph and got lucky with a helm enchant to really make this shine. Hopefully I can get some of these pieces in SSF Abyss.

3.1 Update before the league starts?
So why pathfinder over raider or slayer for you personally? Or are you rethinking that in upcoming 3.1?

Edit: I saw on one of your replies that you really value the flask charge generation for path finder over raider. My question to follow that up is do you find you have any random deaths that just come from not sustaining well enough (not just one shots)? Still not sure on whether slayer might be better in that aspect.
Last edited by Yamuru on Dec 6, 2017, 5:01:35 PM
"
Balantakos wrote:
3.1 Update before the league starts?

I'll try to not forget to do it tomorrow. But there is not really much to change. Drop Graceful Assault cluster and swap Stibnite flask to Granite/Lion's Roar to get rid of excess Evasion.

Another option is to drop Grace and HoA and go Blood Magic. Then move points from Vitality Void to connect to Duelist and Marauder starts and use Pure Talent jewel. Quick PoB test tells i would gain about 600 HP, 15% AOE and lose ~15% DPS. Seems good if you are trying to push for 100.
"
Yamuru wrote:
So why pathfinder over raider or slayer for you personally? Or are you rethinking that in upcoming 3.1?

Edit: I saw on one of your replies that you really value the flask charge generation for path finder over raider. My question to follow that up is do you find you have any random deaths that just come from not sustaining well enough (not just one shots)? Still not sure on whether slayer might be better in that aspect.

Not really. I'd say Minotaur fight was a bit tight on sustain. I did not look deeply into Slayer changes, but quickly looking over them gave me feeling that Slayer itself does not really help with leech speed any more and it's all about Vaal Pact.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info