[3.2] Forest Fire.

why do you use point to inscrease your life obtained from flasks sinces u dont run life flasks?

really? even of they are not life flasks?????
"
prankerino wrote:
why do you use point to inscrease your life obtained from flasks sinces u dont run life flasks?

really? even of they are not life flasks?????

... Is that a meme? That point is not for just life obtained from flasks, it gives % increased life. that % increased life is NOT only for flasks; Allow me to repeat that, that % increased life is NOT only for flasks. that % increased life node that comes with increased life obtained from flasks this build picked it up for the point I've made in bold to help you understand. If you don't understand why a build would want % increased life. Well... it was fun, but that is beyond help.
Looks fun, but how do you deal with ele. reflect mobs? Without VP and pure fire damage on first glance I would assume you one-shot yourself quite often. Or am I missing something?
Edit: Just kidding, ran a T14 elemental reflect map and got wrecked, so I guess I must have mistaken phys reflect for elem reflect...

(LIES) I've run elemental reflect maps and not had an issue. A couple of close calls maybe. No idea why it's not really an issue, though. Maybe I've just been lucky in my T14-T15 maps. Maybe the projectiles from the Axe don't reflect?

(TRUTH) I can concur that it is very fun and satisfying to play. I'm pretty sure I can never play a slow-movement build again.
Last edited by AgnateHeartstone on Oct 25, 2017, 12:08:41 AM
My plan for next league:

- Roll as a Raider rather than Pathfinder to start (I feel it will be a better experience early league)
- Run this build as league start due to it's well rounded nature. Cheap to start (don't need anything more than a 4L w/ this axe), good defensive layers, kills bosses well, etc.
- Farm up some lab casually and shape up my atlas while accruing some currency.
- Start assembling equipment to respec into a more expensive meta-clearspeed build (Wander/Bow Raider/Pathfinder)
- Respect into desired build

This allows me 1 character that will do all the heavy lifting, won't need to level another character. Also allows me to quick start to focus on uber-lab but still re-spec to a clear speed build later at a price.
"
Healfezza wrote:
My plan for next league:

- Roll as a Raider rather than Pathfinder to start (I feel it will be a better experience early league)
- Run this build as league start due to it's well rounded nature. Cheap to start (don't need anything more than a 4L w/ this axe), good defensive layers, kills bosses well, etc.
- Farm up some lab casually and shape up my atlas while accruing some currency.
- Start assembling equipment to respec into a more expensive meta-clearspeed build (Wander/Bow Raider/Pathfinder)
- Respect into desired build

This allows me 1 character that will do all the heavy lifting, won't need to level another character. Also allows me to quick start to focus on uber-lab but still re-spec to a clear speed build later at a price.

Just be prepared to wait for a while until you get the axe. This league it took like 3-4 days for the first few to appear at crazy prices. Took a week to go to slightly more affordable.
Last edited by Mecielle on Oct 25, 2017, 5:03:11 PM
this league i think it was a week and a half in or so i bought mine @ 35c. that is crazy crazy cheap for such an end game destroyer.

i'll definitely be running my variation of this build again through next league, except i may do it opposite to how healfezza is. i'll probably start a wander or something that can basically 1 shot all packs first and foremost. that way i can farm up some currency a bit, then i'll level up a dude once i can buy the axe.
that gives me time to adjust to the new league, build some currency, and for the axe to drop in price. all win win win.

or if i do just build one character, i'll definitely be going raider again with avatar of the CHASE again, and not avatar of the veil. as well as using molten strike for single target, of course, because it absolutely wrecks everything including kitava.

this league kitava was the easiest kill i've ever had when i did him with the ngamahu axe and molten strike. it was insane. phases were almost instantaneous.
"
xMustard wrote:
this league i think it was a week and a half in or so i bought mine @ 35c. that is crazy crazy cheap for such an end game destroyer.

Of course it is cheap. Just much to late for it being the first character. I would be level 80 after one day and then have to wait for a week until I can get my weapon... No way I am gonna start with this.
Raider tree is outdated....mind updating it? thx
Nice build! I wanted something fast, and so far this has been out performing. I was wonder what you might run as a 3rd G link in this chest?

Right now I have cull, and it feels correct, but I'm open to suggestions.

Also can you let me know what you'd focus on next for gear updates?

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info