3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Uploaded Uber Elder kill video with Animated Guardian.

https://youtu.be/r2-bneU3vd4
rip animated guardian
animated guardian setup is very very good
Just got this RF setup going yesterday, and thought it could easily roll through all endgame bosses, but I was actually unable to kill Minotaur, albeit in a VERY cancerous map.

But could anyone offer some advice on what pieces to try to upgrade?

I also rolled and Regal'd this the other day:

Is that worth using as is and getting it multi-modded, or should I definitely try to annul that lightning dmg? Thanks!
"
lyang238 wrote:
"

I only have 2 Kaom´s Signs not Kaom´s Way. I am SSF. I wonder if I should still take those or nah?
Wondering if Juggernaut over Chieftain is even the better RF choice if one is playing SSF.

edit: meh, I´m going Juggernaut as I need a Lab Farmer anyways.

I would probably shy away if this is your first SSF character. It's pretty tough getting these specific items. It's doable with your 2nd though.

Why is it doable on your second character in ssf. This is the first time playing ssf and i'm having a ridiculously hard time getting kaoms way, kaoms heart and the essence. Losing hope.

How does it get easier ?
"
Drexl27 wrote:
Just got this RF setup going yesterday, and thought it could easily roll through all endgame bosses, but I was actually unable to kill Minotaur, albeit in a VERY cancerous map.

Is that worth using as is and getting it multi-modded, or should I definitely try to annul that lightning dmg? Thanks!

scrap the brightbeak and get a real scepter
try to get an essence crafted helm if you can
get an animated guardian setup going if you can

i'm only 89 and completely faceroll all guardians/shaper/etc, once i level up more i'll go do uber elder
"
souljaboi25 wrote:
"
Drexl27 wrote:

scrap the brightbeak and get a real scepter
try to get an essence crafted helm if you can
get an animated guardian setup going if you can

i'm only 89 and completely faceroll all guardians/shaper/etc, once i level up more i'll go do uber elder

I don't see what's wrong with my helm - I bought it for 5ex, and since I bought it, everything I see with the stats close to it costs a lot more.

I do want to get rid of the Brightbeak, which is why I asked about the Scepter I've partially crafted.

How exactly does the animated guardian work?
Why did u drop dual wield? Using it atm and its definitely not bad.
"
Hi_iam_Jordan wrote:
Why did u drop dual wield? Using it atm and its definitely not bad.

Because of the Animated Guardian. The whole point of dual wielding was to increase single target damage, which it did extremely well. But with AG wielding Dyadus axes for you, you end up doing more damage with a weapon and shield, since you can also cast Scorching Ray.

It's still a good build though. Fun too. I'll probably go back and play with it some more when i finish testing AG.
Hey, guys, what a new trick with enlighten\purity of ice and cold flask? for uber elder?
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
Last edited by Hikakundesu on Apr 3, 2018, 12:24:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info