3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"

I only have 2 Kaom´s Signs not Kaom´s Way. I am SSF. I wonder if I should still take those or nah?
Wondering if Juggernaut over Chieftain is even the better RF choice if one is playing SSF.

edit: meh, I´m going Juggernaut as I need a Lab Farmer anyways.

I would probably shy away if this is your first SSF character. It's pretty tough getting these specific items. It's doable with your 2nd though.
"
Mentalmike wrote:
Refering back to the Animated Guardian varient of an RF build

With the level 21 AG, lvl 21 Minion Life and level 4 Empower in a +1 level of gems Saffell's Flame shield, the life of the AG is only 25k. Yet in the posts of that other forum thread it is suggested that the life is 53k.

How is the 53k obtained?

Surely the gear will not double this because on the chest you can get maximum 10% max life which is 2.5k, putting it at 27.5k. Other items are merely few hundred life which would probably place it into the 30k area.

Anything iam missing?

Path of Building shows higher numbers. I think those numbers are inaccurate. I'd go with whatever you see in-game.
"
ezyanfarihin wrote:
If I have zerphi's last breath, does it work? Is it better to run berserker as well if I have that?

I didn't experiment with that flask, so i can't help you there.

I've seen a video recently though, the guy was running Pathfinder with a lot of Fevered Mind jewels. His regen was pretty crazy.
I'm trying to play this build in SSF. Any tips on how to get kaom's way?
It´s a fated unique obtainable through a prophecy. The only thing I could think of is spamming the Bestiary recipe to gain up to 5 new prophecies.
Prophecy hunting with the Bestiary recipe probably.

I levelled as RF from lvl 20 on as I have Springleaf, Shaper´s Seed and one Kikazaru.
It worked but I had to watch my HP constantly. Now I´m lvl 42 and I took the Juggernaut ascendancy.
I took Unflinching first because I have 2 Kaom´s Signs and because the mobs don´t die instantly and I get hit by a group of mobs sometimes. That´s why I wanted the extra mitigation.

All I can hope for is that I´ll get the prophecies for upgrading Kaom´s sign into Kaom´s Way.
I have Saffel´s Frame twice and I dropped most of the levelling uniques neccessary to level as RF
that´s why I wanted to try it out. Let´s see how it goes.

Rolled after hundreds of alts and got lucky with the anul orb.

Multi-mod
Attack Speed
Damage Over Time
Blood Magic

Would be the craft right? Seeing as I already regal'd burning damage.
Hey guys, loving this build. Thought I would jump in and ask some questions and give some of my own feedback.

I leveled this build myself as I heard rf life regen is probably the easiest thing for uber elder right now.

Here are my questions:

Here is my gear so far, you guys think im ready for uber elder?

Spoiler

Why is dual dyadus damage so much higher in path of building? Hear me out: so if it adds 200% more burning damage it shouldnt be that much higher than say a stafel+doryani which together add 160% spell damage yet in path of builing the difference is almost double. So I thought that was wierd.

Some sugestions:

With current rf prices kaom's way are a bit pricey, kikazurus are very good for starter gear. I use them all the way to lvl 85

If you want to add animate guardian to the guide here is some gear you might wanna consider
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Southbound life%
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bloodbond life%

...anyway... thanks for the guide =).
I just got

this sceptre here from Beastcrafting. This is a decent option for RF.
Hi,

Can anyone link the POB or exact gear setup used for end game boss killing?

Thanks!

Great build btw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info