3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
jhhoodlum wrote:
Zheng that helm is next level! It has been a cool league very much enjoying the changes.

Thanks for advice about aspect of the spider. I researched hard after you mentioned it and it turns out that i was lucky and increased critical strikes doesn't support Aspect of the Spider. There is a reddit where someone tested which ones support it and there are 8 skills that do.

Big phew for me as it would be horrible to swap out into belt at this stage. But kept firmly in mind for future. cheers for advice.

Nearly another 10ex up for another shopping day for me lol. Working on cracking 1 mill righteous fire DOT in POB (not vaal)... Then push to awakener 8 and places i haven't been yet. Did simulacrum in 1 portal super easy which i couldn't finish last league.

good to know, i made the same mistake many many leagues ago and put aspect inside the helmet which made it worse. and yea, most rf players on this thread have done deathless simulacram consistantly since release of simulacram and your one of them now too. i saw your gear progress also, it looks solid
"
jhhoodlum wrote:

ohh yeaahhh! i chose elder/hunter because elder has way less suffixes to hit mana res. was very cheap

that was inspiration for me :D i choosed another base but still. Now time to harvest smth but it looks very easy to do. I think life and two resists or chaos res +reduced taken Damage over time craft
Last edited by Devastatoor on Feb 19, 2021, 4:08:28 PM
"
Devastatoor wrote:
"
jhhoodlum wrote:

ohh yeaahhh! i chose elder/hunter because elder has way less suffixes to hit mana res. was very cheap

that was inspiration for me :D i choosed another base but still. Now time to harvest smth but it looks very easy to do. I think life and two resists or chaos res +reduced taken Damage over time craft

Nice! yeah there is lots of good life mods on shields but my build was struggling with resists so i went that way

Godd luck!
lol i coudn't hit that 15% mod for the life of me and you guys are hitting it

also, its been 5 weeks into the league, with the new watchers eye skill node alot of people are farming it, why aren't there any 3 mod watchers.
Last edited by zheng738 on Feb 19, 2021, 11:25:23 PM
"
zheng738 wrote:
lol i coudn't hit that 15% mod for the life of me and you guys are hitting it

huge luck i think :)

I have just finished, i will left it with 2xT2 its good enough for me. This suffix with reduced dmg over time is nice.

Hey dudes,

i want such a shield asap. :)

Can one of you explain the crafting process, that might be interesting.

So you crafted those with awakened orb? What mods did you start with?

Best regards
Bernhart
"
Bernhart wrote:
Hey dudes,

i want such a shield asap. :)

Can one of you explain the crafting process, that might be interesting.

So you crafted those with awakened orb? What mods did you start with?

Best regards
Bernhart

Hi Bernhart,

I will say how it looked in my case, i was trying to do this arround 10 times (each try cost smth arround 5-6ex)
1) find base with 86ilvl with influence and spam alternation (3% max fire res or 2% max all res) - thats not hard, mostly less then 100alts per try
2) buy the second shield to merge it with the other craft, thats your call buy with infl mod ready or craft it, depends of prices
3) of course both must have only one inf mod
4) slam awakener orb and pray for reduced mana and another removable mods :D

why shaper base is better then hunter imo?
hunter have one more preffix with life so thats mean you need more harvest to hit good flat life roll

Chance for mana reduce
warlord - shaper (1,743%)
warlord - hunter (1,161%)

elder - shaper (1.788%)
elder - hunter (1,193%)

it is definitely a matter of luck, unless jhhoodlum did it somehow else :)
Okay i have now created a shield with +2 all and +3 fire with crafted life prefix on a elder / hunter base.

Up from this point i think i can "reroll suffix, keep prefix" harvest craft until i hit the reduced mana. Right?

Best regards
Bernhart
"
Bernhart wrote:
Okay i have now created a shield with +2 all and +3 fire with crafted life prefix on a elder / hunter base.

Up from this point i think i can "reroll suffix, keep prefix" harvest craft until i hit the reduced mana. Right?

Best regards
Bernhart

omg yes you can im so stupid :D
"
Devastatoor wrote:
"
Bernhart wrote:

Best regards
Bernhart

omg yes you can im so stupid :D

Okay did now 40 rerolls with keep prefix and at this point i am questioning my life decisions. :)

Will continue...

Best regards
Bernhart

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info