3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

another trick I found was to use a level 85 base for either elder or hunter and slam the 86 elder influence onto the 85 hunter influence because having an 85 base is even easier to roll the 2 max res because it blocks another prefix which is an 86 mod.

Elder was also my preferred as there is less prefixes in the pool for rolling the mana res. Like 4 less chances which is alot...Finding an Elder base with the Edlritch mod for max 3 fire is getting easier now.
another trick I found was to use a level 85 base for either elder or hunter and slam the 86 elder influence onto the 85 hunter influence because having an 85 base is even easier to roll the 2 max res because it blocks another prefix which is an 86 mod.

Elder was also my preferred as there is less prefixes in the pool for rolling the mana res. Like 4 less chances which is alot...Finding an Elder base with the Edlritch mod for max 3 fire is getting easier now.

Also the last piece of my crafting journey has been found i think...Oh man this is going to be expensive..Need to fracture the Xophs to start which was an absolute pain to find a good base that had it let alone decent info on how it is done...This base was 4ex and i have to remove the influence before i can do anything...Crafting is definitely the most fun part of this game but man is it expensive.

"
Bernhart wrote:
Okay i have now created a shield with +2 all and +3 fire with crafted life prefix on a elder / hunter base.

Up from this point i think i can "reroll suffix, keep prefix" harvest craft until i hit the reduced mana. Right?

Best regards
Bernhart

thats basicly what i did here, reforge , keeping pre till the 15% shows up, it never showed up, attackers shocked on block never showed up either, but t2 res and t1 % life regen did show up so i just kept it

"
jhhoodlum wrote:

Also the last piece of my crafting journey has been found i think...Oh man this is going to be expensive..Need to fracture the Xophs to start which was an absolute pain to find a good base that had it let alone decent info on how it is done...This base was 4ex and i have to remove the influence before i can do anything...Crafting is definitely the most fun part of this game but man is it expensive.

i just bought a existing scepter, the process of making a good one is way too hard, if you don't go the fracture route, i can't go with the fracture route since id use a explode base.

stabilizing scepter base MAY allow a more efficient tree pathing, maybe
Last edited by zheng738 on Feb 21, 2021, 10:00:31 PM

Yeah I am going to fracture the sceptre. This one has the right prefix to fracture.(109% to fire damage) Captain Lance went through the process and happy to have a go at learning it. They are stupid expensive to buy atm. 60 ex for 50k dps extra attack is pretty sad ( that is in POB based on the diffence between mine and yours...hopefully i can cut this down a bit.. alot lol

Update: First mistake made already lol. Turns out Remove influence only removes a modifier not the whole influence so this base is already bricked lol
Last edited by jhhoodlum on Feb 22, 2021, 8:08:47 AM
snagged a cheap one only paid 1.2 instead of 1.5, then coudn't free up the skill points to use it lol

Last edited by zheng738 on Feb 23, 2021, 10:07:20 PM

Well I kinda won the game again....Was a huge learning experience and fraught with currency draining risks but i got there. I found a really awesome dude that set me on the right path when i was buying a base. He saved me huge currency by telling me that you cant roll back fractured mods anymore as he asked what i was crafting. He even shouted me a super expensive base!

Anyway after the hardest slog was getting the FDOTM rolled. cost alot and was painful but eventually rolled t2 and was happy enough. there is no way 20ex or more is worth 5% FDOT, there is an easier way i read after i did mine

Anyway rest happened pretty easy/cheap but rolling FDOT was a killer.

So now i am feeling pretty finished Trialling Zheng's cyclone setup and it is going well would love another 1k but damage is much better. cleared maven invitation with the 4 shaper guardians deathless and about to do awakener 8 but should get through it i think. I am already further than i have gone before so on to more maven fun. still it is feels different from the scorch build and is taking some getting used to. changing to dash plus cyclone is too much for my brain at the moment. Also not self casting a curse is weird after doing it for so long.

I am swapping faster attacks for enduring cry on bosses and also swapping my speed cinderswallow for a regen one for bosses aswell. Looks like to fight maven i will need to change a few things but i am doubting my skills to get that high..we'll see.
have to give credit where credit is due with pohx's inquisitor rf, i wasn't expecting much but he made it work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGurF-iPSqI
"
zheng738 wrote:
have to give credit where credit is due with pohx's inquisitor rf, i wasn't expecting much but he made it work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGurF-iPSqI

hmmm interesting, this helmet...
i also wanted to try change Body Armour and i made this one, without explo but with life regn every 4sek.

i also want to try this timeles jewel and after that in pob everything looks a little bit better.

Well few big days playing with this bugger...finally finished the hardest part! completely broke lol

Phox video was amazing help although the fossil craft was a nightmare that i wouldn't relive lightly lol

few more days and itll be done fingers crossed!!
"
jhhoodlum wrote:

Well few big days playing with this bugger...finally finished the hardest part! completely broke lol

Phox video was amazing help although the fossil craft was a nightmare that i wouldn't relive lightly lol

few more days and itll be done fingers crossed!!

good luck with this proces :)
can you explain how you putted together mod from essence (30% more) and +1 gems from fossil?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info