3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

i have a suggestion, rhah u should stream playing as rf lol, srsly...look at this, people are actually watching this lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSnVwkVIYbo

the streamer is a cool dude, but how does something like this get 40k views and people are saying inquisitor rf is awesome. lol like wtf , what kind of rf runs around with 4.5k hp???

what is the goal for this, white maps? lol

maybe i am being too critical, since his still in the leveling process

i think out of all the streamers, captainlance9 has the best understanding of rf and even ive learned some stuff from him

edit: lost 3ex in alterations on a hunter marble and my eyes hurt.

edit: upgraded scepter. still can't afford to craft the explode base yet

harvest is giving me all junk tress i can't get the switch mods i need
Last edited by zheng738 on Jan 21, 2021, 3:42:07 AM
"
spawn10459 wrote:
is this build even possible to run without the 25 EX investment into the cluster jewels? you say in the changelog to follow the non jewel build but I can't seem to find a link to the build. Any help would be amazing thank you.

u can effectvely run this off 5-10ex. 2ex in gear and 4-5ex in jewels. i did it myself this league without clusters till about lv 78 or 79. mainly because i coudnt buy upgrades.

running it with welfare gear between 5-10ex will let you afk to yellow maps. however, without clusters and gear refinements your gonna realize your too slow killing the maps going into red tier maps.

side note if your running without clusters you actually have a higher life pool and slightly higher regen. inputing the clusters will actually drop your life below 8k, but give you much higher dmg and a small radius increase.
Last edited by zheng738 on Jan 21, 2021, 12:09:06 AM
"
spawn10459 wrote:
you say in the changelog to follow the non jewel build but I can't seem to find a link to the build. Any help would be amazing thank you.

The non-cluster jewel build comes from the same POB linked in the first post, it's accessible via the drop down in the bottom left of POB once you open the build.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.
"
Cypr3ss_2012 wrote:
"
spawn10459 wrote:
you say in the changelog to follow the non jewel build but I can't seem to find a link to the build. Any help would be amazing thank you.

The non-cluster jewel build comes from the same POB linked in the first post, it's accessible via the drop down in the bottom left of POB once you open the build.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

Thank you so much. Never knew you could do that.
"
zheng738 wrote:
the streamer is a cool dude, but how does something like this get 40k views

not really about the build. he has a following. used to be a big streamer years back, then took a break

funny thing is that this thread started with a copy paste of his rf berserker build

"
zheng738 wrote:

try

https://discord.com/invite/tftrove

ritual softcore > harvest-crafts-wtb/wts

green names have some rep. white ones are new users and you should be more careful buying crafts from them. you can click on the users icon to see their rank. higher rank = more vouches. you can also go to poe trading center > services-ladder and type !v followed by a name, and it'll show you their vouch history
"
rhah wrote:
"
zheng738 wrote:
the streamer is a cool dude, but how does something like this get 40k views

not really about the build. he has a following. used to be a big streamer years back, then took a break

funny thing is that this thread started with a copy paste of his rf berserker build

"
zheng738 wrote:

try

https://discord.com/invite/tftrove

ritual softcore > harvest-crafts-wtb/wts

green names have some rep. white ones are new users and you should be more careful buying crafts from them. you can click on the users icon to see their rank. higher rank = more vouches. you can also go to poe trading center > services-ladder and type !v followed by a name, and it'll show you their vouch history

ty for this big time, always helps to find reliable crafters. alot of scammers in this game atm.

also just got stupidly luck, found remove chaos modifier, found remove life readd life in garden resulting in

it had flat chaos dmg to spells and 12 life roll before
Last edited by zheng738 on Jan 21, 2021, 3:31:48 PM
harvest crafting is very confusing. its not as simple as crafting a life modifier on a amulet and hope to get t1 life. apparently prefix leech is also considered a "life" mod, and regen on the suffix is also considered a life mod.

am i correct in assuming this? i am using the discord channel rhah recommended. its useful, just be very very careful u don't get scammed, it hasn't happened in discord yet, but i have gotten scammed once in trade 820 once before in a previous league.

i am starting to craft a pretty good pair of boots.

made a +2 base amulet i might have to just bite the bullet and multicraft it and use it till a better one shows up

juggernaut endgame is hard to mesh resistances, unlike chieftain u automax fire res, jugg has to mesh res with gear realy well endgame, i have bad lightning res atm and i died twice in a barran influenced map somehow.

there are alot of witchs?playing rf this league, not too many juggernaut and very few chieftains, but. i will say this which i haven't brought up in previous leagues because i never ran into this issue. in this league, you have to gear vwell towards the endgame. when your doing corrupted maps in t14-16, when u activate the ritual altar most of the time you will have to fight the boss multiple times and rare mobs powering up other rare mobs. also sirius will sometimes possess ALL the rares in the entire map giving them buffs. being sturdy isn't enough for rf anymore this league, you need the kill speed ontop of being sturdy. if you have crap gear going toward the end of red maps, ritual mobs will overwhelm you if you can't kill the rares fast enough. another reason why i will dual soon, i don't have correct gear setup atm

Last edited by zheng738 on Jan 22, 2021, 2:49:54 AM
how do you run malevolence + purity of fire + aspect of the spider or vitality at the same time at level 20 gems?

Mal is 50% PoF is 35%. that's 85% mana reservie. Right now I only have 561 mana at level 60. so do you get an extra 400 to run these 3?
"
spawn10459 wrote:
how do you run malevolence + purity of fire + aspect of the spider or vitality at the same time at level 20 gems?

Mal is 50% PoF is 35%. that's 85% mana reservie. Right now I only have 561 mana at level 60. so do you get an extra 400 to run these 3?

Sovereignty passive
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
"
spawn10459 wrote:

Sovereignty passive

That's not on the POB build. So I'm not sure how to get all 3 auras going at level 20. even with the Watcher's Eye its not enough mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info