3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

the journey begins, made the switch to rf at lv72, when I wanted to switch at lv 69, rng screwed got all sht drops. it has to start somewhere...

after an hour of buying garbage gear, its time to welfare farm, even garbage it should be a breeze to t10+

it also blows I don't have enough points/currency to enable malev, so just running 2 purity and vit atm

this is like the shtiest switch, cant afford enlight, can't afford thread of hope and no watchers either
Last edited by zheng738 on Mar 18, 2020, 11:26:54 PM
Good decision zheng. I really enjoy RF in Delirium encounters and reading all the complaints from struggling persons with other builds i think RF is in a good spot.

I changed to RF already with lvl 36 with no specific unique items and only self found stuff, with some passive points on increased recovery from life flask. Was quite smooth, but i did that several leagues now.

For Auras i play just purity of fire with malevolence at the moment. I don't see the necessity for vitality as long as i am not using a watchers eye. I was lucky with my belt craft ^^.

Overall i enjoy RF and the league again and can't wait for the weekend to do some progress (started red maps yesterday).

Will keep you up to date about my progress so that we can share further experiences. (e.g. cluster jewels!)

Best regards
Bernhart
I'm an absolute RF Beginner, but since i'm getting older and kinda have enough of the stressing avoid everything Builds, i thought i give this a try. I wonder which Ascendancy provides the easier Gameplay and has the better Damage output? Also does the Passive Tree stays the same on Chieftain and Juggernaut?
"
Blutgarde wrote:
I'm an absolute RF Beginner, but since i'm getting older and kinda have enough of the stressing avoid everything Builds, i thought i give this a try. I wonder which Ascendancy provides the easier Gameplay and has the better Damage output? Also does the Passive Tree stays the same on Chieftain and Juggernaut?

I really recommend use Jugg because is relaxed play style, take Unyielding instead Unstoppable and I recommend use the "more life tree", but you change a bit and take new socket near Whisper of Doom and put some jewel with multiplier there.

I did this build some time ago in my XBox account and beat all content. What I see now is some buffs and new possibilities with delirium system!

:)
Last edited by p4ndi0n on Mar 19, 2020, 12:19:28 PM
"
p4ndi0n wrote:
"
Blutgarde wrote:

I really recommend use Jugg because is relaxed play style, take Unyielding instead Unstoppable and I recommend use the "more life tree", but you change a bit and take new socket near Whisper of Doom and put some jewel with multiplier there.

I did this build some time ago in my XBox account and beat all content. What I see now is some buffs and new possibilities with delirium system!

:)

Ok Thanks, going with Juggernaut. Since i have no Clue about this Build, i will go with the regular Life Tree first and take a look at those new Jewels later :)
after all my failed horrors from last season, this is the first time i've rolled burning + conc

just flexing. extremely happy with the craft so have to show off. pardon me.
did not keep the count but I would say 10-12ex was spent on fossils to land it. tho lucky enough landed other good helms which were sellers for 70-80% invesment so its not THAT expensive. just need a bankroll. fucking happy
I need jaeds helmet lol

progress is good didn't die a single time between lv72 and 85 after I made the switch, the new delirium monsters give a sht ton of exp, about to enter yellow maps with 80/154 atlas completion. all the extra exp from delirium made my level higher than normal before going into yellows

still broke because only got 1 exalted drop.

got all the bare minimum for the gear I need right now I can steamroll to reds. my verdict for this league:

1. less total hp overall because skill point starved. 9k>8k when your capped out
2. overall dmg is way higher because apparently I just found out you can STACK THE SAME CLUSTER NODE PASSIVES. (unclear for master of fire I don't think exposure can stack)
3. rip soul ripper flask -_-, the best flask for rf is now legacy so overall speed clear might be a littlebit slower now.
4. stronger defensives = prismatic carapace + molten one's mark + using a shield for more max res can result in a near 90% max fire res. will have to mess with this later too broke atm.

have to reoptimize the skill tree

Last edited by zheng738 on Mar 19, 2020, 11:05:05 PM
I'm not sure how much better my helm actually is than a conc+horror with the +1aoe craft, and I'd sell it before trying to annul.

I also noticed the less health. maps are very smooth as always.

valuing new passives has been difficult. there's a lot of waste while getting to the new notables. the jewel itself is literally a "+0 stats, so divide any notable benefits by x+1".

Wrapped in flames is still good when you divide benefits by 2, though hard to tell how much better than current dps passives. I'll probably change my Northeast dps passives to clusters.

Be sure to review poedb to check mod possibilities before trying to craft your clusters. I wasted some currency trying to roll 2 notables that are impossible to roll on the same cluster
"
jaeds wrote:
I'm not sure how much better my helm actually is than a conc+horror with the +1aoe craft, and I'd sell it before trying to annul.

I also noticed the less health. maps are very smooth as always.

valuing new passives has been difficult. there's a lot of waste while getting to the new notables. the jewel itself is literally a "+0 stats, so divide any notable benefits by x+1".

Wrapped in flames is still good when you divide benefits by 2, though hard to tell how much better than current dps passives. I'll probably change my Northeast dps passives to clusters.

Be sure to review poedb to check mod possibilities before trying to craft your clusters. I wasted some currency trying to roll 2 notables that are impossible to roll on the same cluster

as stated in your helmet, its 30% better than the crap helmet I am wearing, even without life or +1. new cluster jewels makes the damage/regen nodes on the tree obsolete unless they are right next to the tree pathing. ill find a way to optimize the points, could use some help and other inputs on that. we only have access to 2 big jewel nodes
Last edited by zheng738 on Mar 20, 2020, 12:37:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info