3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

a very tilted random update...

upgraded gloves, upgraded watchers to a dual mod, at lv 94 unlocked another jewel slot. tri helmets have started appearing, I can't afford it.

made 30ex farming REGULAR elder. the very next day I fking lost like 25ex farming regular elder and uber elder. 1 uber elder set is like 3.3ex I did 10+ kills got complete sht. got 2 opals, 1 staff, the 2nd rarest fking drop voidforge, rest all steel rings. 1 watcher's eye worth 35c. everytime you get a steel ring you lose like 2ex, so in total I lost like 20ex doing uber elder. no quiver, and no shroud, shroud is like 20ex.

also I got memed and found the rarest jewel at regular elder, I am the only one that has it
priced at 2ex for meme status it should be 200ex.

still need belt upgrade so I can add damage on 2nd scepter.

this is important here since i didn't know this before, YOU CANNOT YORGIN A AMULET WITH INFLUENCE. so I am stuck with my current amulet till I upgrade to a marble.

testing something at the Sirius fight, that involves me switching to a offhand 6l, will post more details once I get it figured out.

also found something strange, I couldn't price check it even vs variants in standard, ive never played a ranger so I don't know, asked around and no one else knows.

I didn't craft it, it just dropped like this, everything is t1 except life which is t4, 1 open prefix = +1 additional curse, its on a shit item base, and I failed to 6l it in 500 fusings.

Last edited by zheng738 on Dec 23, 2019, 8:49:48 AM
Share something

>>>This is my Sirus Kill video<<<
only Level2

If you are a very good player,maybe can kill High level Sirus.

I think Fire DOT mult is a powerful stat.
So if I play RF again I will choose Chieftain.
in case anyone else forgets and wastes 2ex, the mod "Can Contain 3 Crafted Mods" counts as one of those 3 crafted mods and is a suffix. So you only get 2. if we're talking about how we wasted currency, i was rolling my gloves as though i had another slot
"
jaeds wrote:
in case anyone else forgets and wastes 2ex, the mod "Can Contain 3 Crafted Mods" counts as one of those 3 crafted mods and is a suffix. So you only get 2. if we're talking about how we wasted currency, i was rolling my gloves as though i had another slot

ty for the warning I didn't know that, thought it was that mod + another 3
"
jaeds wrote:

great showcasing of the mechanics of the fight, also 5:08 was godlyke
also, Blessed Orbs are very cheap (1c=7orbs). i can never understand how people don't just pay 5c to roll 30s on their kaom's ways and 40s on their leather belts. i know it's only +5-6 total life, but +5 life on existing gear for 5c is a steal
can anyone help give a refresher on how "Gain #% of Fire Damage as Extra Chaos Damage' works? -- Does this only apply to hits? or does this also apply to RF?

If crafted on a scepter, is this a new multiplier for +5% more damage?

edit: this only applies to hits, so it won't work for us
Last edited by jaeds on Dec 25, 2019, 12:36:21 AM
made a pretty big upgrade, it cost way too much I think, but atm can't get anything better, might not even get anything better or a long long time. I even spent 3ex for the golden oils for steel soul.

i am usually not a fan of multicrafting but in this very specific case it warrants it.

also the intel gem doesn't +1 to all blue gems, apparently its selective, it doesn't boost support gems.

"
zheng738 wrote:

sick

why not use marble though?

how rare are int and malevolence mod?
malev is semi common, intel/dex/str is about as rare as getting a fire multi mod getting both together ive never seen it in 2k alts, I bought the base as it is so someone else got it, its the first time ive seen both mods together. I would rather take a marble base but none exist with both mods and ive tried to make one myself and failed.

about to run 4 auras soon once I get the right setup, too broke to buy enlightened, lost 40ex in 2 days farming uber elder. in 20 kills 80% were steel rings, 0 quivers and shroud, 2 watchers both sold 55c each. the odds of getting 0 quivers out of around 20 kills is almost impossible
Last edited by zheng738 on Dec 25, 2019, 6:58:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info