3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
zheng738 wrote:
did I just find the secret of your money making? the first one looks really good, the 2nd one is kinda meh

the first one is pretty much identical to mine

more like money loss, not much luck this league with em, kinda usable but nothing really special

so, do you want the first one?
no idea what I'm doing wrong... 7,7k hp 2,1k life regen, 9 charges and can't handle breach on T12 map...
"
rhah wrote:
"
zheng738 wrote:
did I just find the secret of your money making? the first one looks really good, the 2nd one is kinda meh

the first one is pretty much identical to mine

more like money loss, not much luck this league with em, kinda usable but nothing really special

so, do you want the first one?

I think mine is a little better, but its not by much, i think i am gonna hold on to it for now. I wish even if I can't get double fire i can at least get the 15str = 1% dmg like shakugan's. makes it a lot better and its easier to resell to people that use doon.

btw your also lv97 now, what % exp are you at?
Last edited by zheng738 on Oct 2, 2018, 7:17:01 AM
"
Sidu wrote:
no idea what I'm doing wrong... 7,7k hp 2,1k life regen, 9 charges and can't handle breach on T12 map...

running rf in a 4link is bad, i didn't look further than that
Last edited by zheng738 on Oct 2, 2018, 7:13:40 AM
"
zheng738 wrote:
"
Sidu wrote:

running rf in a 4link is bad, i didn't look further than that

buying helmet won't increase my survivability but my DPS
"
Sidu wrote:

- I guess you don't need Vitality Aura. Take Enfeeble or, if you miss some DPS, takte Flammability.
- Get a helmet with 30% more Elemental Damage and Burning Damage Support which makes your RF a 5 Link
- I like to run with Divination Distillate which gives you +4% max. Resistances and some IIQ during Flask effect. To use this, you should skill Mind Over Matter. RF with decrease your Mana to zero.

I don't have a single Kaom's Way though, but running T11 maps and bosses feels quite safe for me. Did not proceed further due to lack of time.
"
Tiffiklotz wrote:
"
Sidu wrote:

- I guess you don't need Vitality Aura. Take Enfeeble or, if you miss some DPS, takte Flammability.
- Get a helmet with 30% more Elemental Damage and Burning Damage Support which makes your RF a 5 Link
- I like to run with Divination Distillate which gives you +4% max. Resistances and some IIQ during Flask effect. To use this, you should skill Mind Over Matter. RF with decrease your Mana to zero.

I don't have a single Kaom's Way though, but running T11 maps and bosses feels quite safe for me. Did not proceed further due to lack of time.

bought helmet with conc and burning damage, so I have 6L now, but less armor :/ I'll try rest of tips, thx
"
Sidu wrote:
"
Tiffiklotz wrote:

bought helmet with conc and burning damage, so I have 6L now, but less armor :/ I'll try rest of tips, thx

Never tried this, but most powerful Helmet is Essence (Horror) crafted with 30% more Elemental Damage. I guess it´s more DPS than 6-Link. For rich people, Essece Mod + 6 Link...
"
Sidu wrote:

get belt with % life recovery rate, it's a regeneration multiplier
"
zheng738 wrote:
btw your also lv97 now, what % exp are you at?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info