3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Hi just craft this staff......I can still use it for RF even though it got Controlled Destruction rather than Elemental Focus? I mean either is fine right, they both provide either spell% or ele% right? or am I missing something?
oh nvm just read spell% doesnt affect RF
I wonder, how are you able to run vitality + purity of fire + blasphemy/flammability at once?
cookies
"
MosesPwns wrote:
I wonder, how are you able to run vitality + purity of fire + blasphemy/flammability at once?

Link a level 3 Enlighten to Vitality and Purity of Fire. You'll have mana in the single digits remaining, so you'll have to support your mobility skill of choice, Orb of Storms, and Scorching Ray with blood magic like so:

Or, you know, just path to the Sovereignty node on the passive tree.
Last edited by Adder10_0 on Oct 1, 2018, 12:37:08 AM
"
zheng738 wrote:
the mines are a fking death trap, died twice, in the same instance going from same place to the same node.

I am level 97 2 deaths = 5 hours of progress if not more its completely retarded. mods were

350 crit chance
40 multi
90% extra damage as lightning
monsters are hexproof
monsters have a bloodline mod
monsters have 40% increased accuracy

I mean wtf is this shit, I switched up my rumi for a regular granite for now.

I haven't died in days and I am leveling through the uber elder grind, haven't even died to uber elder for a dozen kills and this sht comes along and kills me twice

Out of curiosity, did you find out what killed you? What depth were you at? Was it just like a bad luck/timing kind of bs or some OP mobs? Did you get stuck in the dark somewhere with out any flares?

"
rhah wrote:

The one with phys taken as fire should be better for deeper delving. You calso get that mod on a shield.

I kinda like this one for my second mod and I have really been diggin this shield setup since Incursion.

"
Skk1p wrote:
This just happened:

Didn't knew it was even possible. How would you price it?

the first 3 mods run you 1-2ex already, the last mod however is not a rf mod, this is more of a flameblast or molten strike jewel. rf cannot cause pen
Last edited by zheng738 on Oct 1, 2018, 1:56:49 AM
"
rhah wrote:
"
zheng738 wrote:
also just paid 47 for
, 3 divines

The one with phys taken as fire should be better for deeper delving. You calso get that mod on a shield.

this option is no longer available to me after I bought the double vit watchers, double vit watchers with phys to fire on purity of fire doesn't exist, and if it did I wouldn't be able to afford it.

as for the saffel phys to fire, I believe the +2 to auras is better, because it gives you +1 to max fire res
Had a phys taken as fire saffell's frame and dropped it for a +2 aura one too
+1% max cold and fires res helps a lot
Is accuracy relevant for RF?
"

Link a level 3 Enlighten to Vitality and Purity of Fire. You'll have mana in the single digits remaining, so you'll have to support your mobility skill of choice, Orb of Storms, and Scorching Ray with blood magic like so:

Or, you know, just path to the Sovereignty node on the passive tree.

yes, I figured that I can run them all with enlighten. I was just wondering because OP is using Vitality and purity of fire in gloves as a single slot, together with blasphemy and flammability. i dont see an enlighten there and also no sovereignty node on the passive tree
cookies

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info