3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

I have a question why never considered Balefire Opal Sceptre for the scorching ray skill? It has a level 25 scorching ray which is doubled the damage as compared to a level 20 scorching ray skill.
"
I have a question why never considered Balefire Opal Sceptre for the scorching ray skill? It has a level 25 scorching ray which is doubled the damage as compared to a level 20 scorching ray skill.

The purpose of Scourching Ray is not for the DPS but more to EO/EE on bosses. You get much more DPS out of some of the other maces available.
"
xhallox wrote:

Because shaped mace can give much more damage for RF and have elemental focus on top of it
"
njNet wrote:
The purpose of Scourching Ray is not for the DPS but more to EO/EE on bosses. You get much more DPS out of some of the other maces available.

What ? That's what orb of storms is for.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Sep 17, 2018, 9:38:37 AM
"
njNet wrote:
"

I could be wrong but the way I see the Mace is equipped, it is towards doing more DPS. If it is built for EE, it should have added cold/lightning somewhere on the mace.

Just some questions, if it is for more DPS, can someone guide me on how to
calculate:
1) Balefire Opal Sceptre + Efficacy + burning damage + blood magice
2) shaped mace with (elemental focus + melee splash + blood magic) + Efficacy + burning damage + scorching ray

I am still contemplating whether to get a shaped mace.
Last edited by xhallox on Sep 17, 2018, 10:53:59 AM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
xhallox wrote:

Because shaped mace can give much more damage for RF and have elemental focus on top of it
"
njNet wrote:

What ? That's what orb of storms is for.

Sorry I misspoke, Scorching Ray adds up to a 24% fire resistance damage reduction, and you are right, Orb of Storms is used to EO/EE.

Loving this build. So much fun being tanky after paying lots of higher dps but squishy characters. All content done - Uber Elder done. Was a little ugly with dropping orbs, I do with my DPS was a little higher but its a great build.

I know I could improve the amulet and the life on the boots but i'm sitting at 9.1k with the dmg reduct chest and the phys as fire shield. and sceptre could have 18/20 EF but i'm quite happy with what it is so far.

belt slot complete

"
zheng738 wrote:
belt slot complete

You can go ahead and forward that belt onto me. :P
"
zheng738 wrote:
belt slot complete

filthy

why strength base though?

If I craft this guy with elreon multimod - vagan blood magic and att speed - leo dot - cata fire dmg, would it be better than a 100 ele damage doryani's catalyst?

EDIT: decided to just go for it, on rf it is very slightly better but its around 50% stronger SR.

Last edited by MagYCko on Sep 17, 2018, 7:25:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info