3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"

If I craft this guy with elreon multimod - vagan blood magic and att speed - leo dot - cata fire dmg, would it be better than a 100 ele damage doryani's catalyst?

EDIT: decided to just go for it, on rf it is very slightly better but its around 50% stronger SR.

if your gonna master craft multimod should at least get a lv20 elemental focus to be more efficient, also the attack speed on master crafting is almost useless now, idk why everyone is still putting that on there

the belt was the best I could afford cost/effectiveness. I lose a littlebit compared to a leather but I got a really good deal on it
Last edited by zheng738 on Sep 17, 2018, 9:12:59 PM
Good belt but throwing exalts on stuff like that is a waste, you'd get a better results with a few fossils
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Good belt but throwing exalts on stuff like that is a waste, you'd get a better results with a few fossils

lol
i got trolled so hard

first annul took % fire
second % regen
"
rhah wrote:
i got trolled so hard

first annul took % fire
second % regen

Oof :p
Elder marbles are listed at 1 mirror minimum lol, what the hell

e : nevermind I was checking standard <_< still 10 ex minimum
Last edited by Shuggananas on Sep 18, 2018, 7:20:26 AM
Going to start this I think, looks fun :D Thanks for the build. May have questions later though.
Last edited by sutasafaia on Sep 18, 2018, 10:20:35 PM
Any thoughts on what I should do about my gear? I feel like any further upgrades are going to be a pretty huge investment... I have an ilvl 82 elder marble amulet I am currently trying to craft, and I am working on trying to craft a 6 link helm with +30% ele damage. Other than that though all I can really do (I think) is try to improve my gloves, boots, and belt.

Spoiler

I don't think I can link my jewels outside of pulling them off my character and linking them from my inventory, but I am not currently at home. Any thoughts on what I should do? I feel like I should just keep crafting and maybe make another character in the meantime? I have the currency to either get some stupid gear for this guy, but the upgrades will not be huge at this point, or invest in some pretty awesome gear on another character.
"
_Duality_ wrote:
Any thoughts on what I should do about my gear? I feel like any further upgrades are going to be a pretty huge investment... I have an ilvl 82 elder marble amulet I am currently trying to craft, and I am working on trying to craft a 6 link helm with +30% ele damage. Other than that though all I can really do (I think) is try to improve my gloves, boots, and belt.

Spoiler

I don't think I can link my jewels outside of pulling them off my character and linking them from my inventory, but I am not currently at home. Any thoughts on what I should do? I feel like I should just keep crafting and maybe make another character in the meantime? I have the currency to either get some stupid gear for this guy, but the upgrades will not be huge at this point, or invest in some pretty awesome gear on another character.

Divine your watcher's eye to 30%, dying sun
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
_Duality_ wrote:

Spoiler

Divine your watcher's eye to 30%, dying sun

Ooo fair point on the dying sun, I totally ignored the increased area damage :P. I will grab one when I get home later. As for the Watchers eye, believe me I am trying lol. I have rolled it 20x and it still refuses to give me 30%... almost as annoying as trying to get the damn helm enchant.

But yeah, do you think it is worth investing the multiple ex it will take per upgrade (other than the two you suggested) moving forward? I am still trying to craft my gg items, but other than pretty hefty investments in my gear, anything else stick out at you?
Last edited by _Duality_ on Sep 18, 2018, 11:07:25 AM
Dying sun just gives AoE, but it's relevant once you start running conc all the time without increased AoE
You can maybe improve your belt and ammy a bit with fossil spamming but I don't see major upgrades other than that, enjoy the end game content farming

Some of your flasks aren't max qual btw
Last edited by Shuggananas on Sep 18, 2018, 11:45:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info