3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Yeah I respecced some life last night to take the last of the jewel sockets. Picked up 6-7% life with 2 of the required damage stat jewels. All in all I lost around 50 total hp but gained so much more damage.

I thought I was only missing 1 jewel socket but you were right I had 4 to go. The difference this made was massive - the build feels really really good now. I'm swapping to conc for T13+ incursions and am able to full clear them and open doors now. Bosses went from painfully slow to their bar just rapidly deleting now. I'm going to get max + quality gems on my SR setup and I think the char will be ready for endgame bossing. I wanna finish off levels first and replace those HP nodes I specced out of. Should be a good 9k hp around 92 with plenty of dps for endgame now. Thanks for the help guys. Great build.

Considering possibly tossing in enlighten 4 and purity of elements so I can use my stashed xoph's. Will have to play around and see how shaper and stuff go if the dps increase will be worth the drop in survival a tad. Only thinking elements because i'll be uncapped otherwise again. Then again the blasphemy + flammability combo with the extra curse node looks really juicy as well. Will make clearing so much smoother I think allowing in almost all content just shield charging through with immediate melting.
Last edited by coaa on Jul 17, 2018, 11:13:49 AM
Does the CWDT + Blood Rage + IC trick to proc Arakaali life recovery rate not take effect because you're still taking DoT from RF or would this work on the build?
"
Frubeling wrote:
Does the CWDT + Blood Rage + IC trick to proc Arakaali life recovery rate not take effect because you're still taking DoT from RF or would this work on the build?

I saw a few people mention it a while back. But it didn't work when i tested it. Maybe it worked it at some point. But it doesn't seem to now.
"
coaa wrote:
Then again the blasphemy + flammability combo with the extra curse node looks really juicy as well. Will make clearing so much smoother I think allowing in almost all content just shield charging through with immediate melting.

I like it. It's really nice for incursions, and maps with "40% elemental resistances" mod. I never use conc effect during mapping and i do just fine. But i did notice a drop in survivability during endgame encounters like uber elder. Extra max cold res from purity of ice is helpful there.
Hello. I really like this build and I really like to play it. But I do not really understand the work of "Elemental Equilibrium". I bought a helmet that adds fire damage to the charms, is it bad? And also I have an amulet that adds damage from the cold to attacks. Please look at my profile and tell me what's wrong. I can not get through UBER LAB. ((
Spoiler
https://imgur.com/a/oUimh48

Please look at the screenshot. Skill hit with a shield does not have fire damage, so the helmet can not be changed?
Last edited by Инсектор on Jul 18, 2018, 1:52:13 AM
"
Hello. I really like this build and I really like to play it. But I do not really understand the work of "Elemental Equilibrium". I bought a helmet that adds fire damage to the charms, is it bad? And also I have an amulet that adds damage from the cold to attacks. Please look at my profile and tell me what's wrong. I can not get through UBER LAB. ((
Spoiler

Please look at the screenshot. Skill hit with a shield does not have fire damage, so the helmet can not be changed?

The helmet will cause problems. "Fire damage to spells" will trigger bad EE when you use Orb of Storms. Giving enemies bonus resistance to fire damage.

fire damage to spells = bad
fire damage to attacks = bad

If you still don't understand, let me know. I'll try to explain in russian.

EDIT

Also, you sceptre changes physical damage into a random element. Sometimes that element will be fire... and that will mess up your EE when you use Shield Charge.

So, you should get a new helmet and sceptre.
Last edited by rhah on Jul 18, 2018, 5:24:49 AM
Hey guys,

changed my build yesterday from a Molten Strike Juggernaut to this RF. Loved the build last league.

so far my Gear is:

Jewels all with +7% increased life, burning damage and fire damage. also some Resis for capping

changed Ascendancy note and did U-Elder now 3 times Deathless with it.

stats vs normal Mobs
10k Hp
422k DPS SR
630k DPS RF
1830k DPS Vaal RF

https://pastebin.com/HjnWSpAY

Think I want now to focus more on Dmg output. What is in your opinion the first things I should change?
"
https://pastebin.com/HjnWSpAY

Think I want now to focus more on Dmg output. What is in your opinion the first things I should change?

You forgot to hit "enemy was hit by light damage" in config. And you need to disable scorching ray, since you aren't really gonna have any stacks when killing trash.

For more damage, kaom's heart with % increased damage corruption, xoph's heart, lv 21 RF support gems, and RF helmet enchantment.
I would also drop divine life flask for forbidden taste.
"
rhah wrote:
"
Spoiler

The helmet will cause problems. "Fire damage to spells" will trigger bad EE when you use Orb of Storms. Giving enemies bonus resistance to fire damage.

fire damage to spells = bad
fire damage to attacks = bad

If you still don't understand, let me know. I'll try to explain in russian.

EDIT

Also, you sceptre changes physical damage into a random element. Sometimes that element will be fire... and that will mess up your EE when you use Shield Charge.

So, you should get a new helmet and sceptre.

Many thanks for the answer, I did as you said. I changed the scepter and helmet and I easily managed to pass UBER Lab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info