3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
coaa wrote:
Life flask - Forbidden taste or Blood of the Kurai. I currently have a very good roll blood and it's been very VERY solid. I can see the appeal of taste but doesn't the downside Degen you a bit after? Kurai when I pop it gives very rapid regen and if I take another chunk inbetween it full heals after. I haven't messed with taste though. I only use hp flask during hardest fights, like uber elder. And only when i lose a ton of hp quickly. So Taste works better for me, since it heals me back up instantly in those situations.

Another question i'm struggling with is since I went dual curse I don't have any links left for enduring cry. I'm torn with this because even in red maps i'm now killing stuff too quick and feel half the map I have 0 endurance charges even if I sit still and let ranged mobs shoot me to try and trigger. The only possible slots I can think of swapping is either stone golem or inc crit strikes on orb setup - both of which I really dislike the thought of. 21 Golem is a solid amount of life regen and inc crit on storms is such a great dmg boost when needed procing both EE and EO for me. You can get elder gloves with faster attacks on em, and then four-link orb + crit + blood + shield charge. That'll open up a socket for you. I go into more detail in the gloves section.
"
valet2valet wrote:
Yes, I also see no reason not to work. What kind of visual display should it be? If yes, then it is not. I see EO, but EE no. Sorry for my english, I use a translator.

shield charge into something and see if this happens:

How important is the Elder faster attacks setup in the gloves, tho?

I am running 3 Auras (Double Purity and Vitality), and I am wondering if it isn't better to get a +2 Aura or AoE Glove Corrupt. (This is possible since 3.3)

+1 for 2 Maxresists seems better than the faster Attacks Gem, or am I wrong here?

You don't want to corrupt your Boots because of the Lab-enchantment, and you need Enlighten for the Auras, so it needs to be a 4link. What are your thoughts on that?
"
rhah wrote:
"
coaa wrote:
Life flask - Forbidden taste or Blood of the Kurai. I currently have a very good roll blood and it's been very VERY solid. I can see the appeal of taste but doesn't the downside Degen you a bit after? Kurai when I pop it gives very rapid regen and if I take another chunk inbetween it full heals after. I haven't messed with taste though. I only use hp flask during hardest fights, like uber elder. And only when i lose a ton of hp quickly. So Taste works better for me, since it heals me back up instantly in those situations.

Another question i'm struggling with is since I went dual curse I don't have any links left for enduring cry. I'm torn with this because even in red maps i'm now killing stuff too quick and feel half the map I have 0 endurance charges even if I sit still and let ranged mobs shoot me to try and trigger. The only possible slots I can think of swapping is either stone golem or inc crit strikes on orb setup - both of which I really dislike the thought of. 21 Golem is a solid amount of life regen and inc crit on storms is such a great dmg boost when needed procing both EE and EO for me. You can get elder gloves with faster attacks on em, and then four-link orb + crit + blood + shield charge. That'll open up a socket for you. I go into more detail in the gloves section.

Thanks completely forgot about the gloves. Gonna be a headache rebalancing res again unless I get super lucky. I'll have to decide this weekend if I wanna throw a ton of currency at it or not. Thanks.
"
How important is the Elder faster attacks setup in the gloves, tho?

I am running 3 Auras (Double Purity and Vitality), and I am wondering if it isn't better to get a +2 Aura or AoE Glove Corrupt. (This is possible since 3.3)

+1 for 2 Maxresists seems better than the faster Attacks Gem, or am I wrong here?

You don't want to corrupt your Boots because of the Lab-enchantment, and you need Enlighten for the Auras, so it needs to be a 4link. What are your thoughts on that?

How important? I don't know. It depends whether you need an extra socket or not, and lower dex requirements. I personally like it, and i always go for it when i have enough currency. It's pretty important when using Bubonic Trail though, since you are 2 sockets shorts.

You can also get +2 to auras on your shield, which is much easier than on gloves. You don't need to four-link your auras, two connected to enlighten is enough if everything's connected to blood magic.

"
It's pretty important when using Bubonic Trail though, since you are 2 sockets shorts.
Doesn't this make you 3 Sockets short?

I thought you need Brutality for Bubonics because it messes up your EE otherwise?

"
You can also get +2 to auras on your shield, which is much easier than on gloves.
This might be true, but I have no Baals to Vaal my Legacy Saffell's in Standard league. =P

Guess it's no Faster Attacks for me then.
Last edited by Necro_42739 on Jul 21, 2018, 3:31:54 PM
"
"
It's pretty important when using Bubonic Trail though, since you are 2 sockets shorts.
Doesn't this make you 3 Sockets short?

I thought you need Brutality for Bubonics because it messes up your EE otherwise?

it doesn't really cause issues in practice
Just writing a heads up, and ty for the build guide.

With a bit of help I finally fully completed the atlas and done pretty much all content.

It's a masterful currency farmer,however it does struggle at end game content.

I did shaper, it wasn't that hard once you get the mechanics, but uber elder could not be done without help. Uber atziri is difficult, the trio before atziri can be even more challenging than atziri herself.

Hall of the grandmasters is...frustrating to say the least, I had to get some help for that.

And for weapon choice I rather stick with brightbeak. I tried multiple times going after hard bosses with this

I lost too much move and at speed, and the single target damage was simply not worth the sacrifice. Shaper took a bit longer to kill with brighbeak, but the mobility I got was much better.

Overall this is a pretty decent build, but it does cost a tun of currency to properly tweak, much more so than other builds I've encountered, with a few exceptions, this can become extremely expensive, the further you want to progress in the game crafting the gear or buying it, the steeper and steeper the prices become,this is not one of those "kill shaper on a budget" things.

I know I could improve my build even more, to do uber elder more comfortably but 1: I don't want to throw even more ex at it, 2: I already have the 36 challenges so time for a short break till flashback.

Last edited by Nosferat on Jul 22, 2018, 9:45:38 AM
Hello Guys,

I am tried do this build now for quite a time. But still got major problems with Minotaur or other heavy hitting endbosses. Can anybody tell me what are the most important things to manage boss fights?

And btw. HOW THE HOLY COW did the creator of this build got 3500 life regen? I got quite good gear and only have 1600. Also other guides have only about 2000. And which tool is used for this snippet showing this life regen? And is there any PoB to see the stats and can play around with gear? Tyvm
Last edited by the_s0urce on Jul 24, 2018, 4:23:28 AM
"
the_s0urce wrote:
Hello Guys,

I am tried do this build now for quite a time. But still got major problems with Minotaur or other heavy hitting endbosses. Can anybody tell me what are the most important things to manage boss fights?

And btw. HOW THE HOLY COW did the creator of this build got 3500 life regen? I got quite good gear and only have 1600. Also other guides have only about 2000. And which tool is used for this snippet showing this life regen? And is there any PoB to see the stats and can play around with gear? Tyvm

under 9 Endurance charge + bottles I have 3750 life regen
maybe it has 3500 under 9 Endurance charge

without charges, I have 1850 life regen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info