3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
allana wrote:
Pro tip doods, with the new corruptions available it's easier than ever to get level 23 purities for 1% more max res

Op doesn't mention it. Ideally you would get it on a pair of boots I think, so you can fit all 3 auras and an enlighten in there. As it is for me, with level 4 enlighten I'll be able to sustain all 3 auras. Could also get a double corrupted shield with +1 gems and +2 aura gems

I like the shield idea. 2% regen enchant on boots is better than max resists though, imo. Plus you don't need to corrupt your boots and risk losing em.
"
dropios wrote:
"
GeronimRoeder wrote:
Hey ya'll, bit unusual question but i just a watcher's eye dropped and found this guide that would recommend the exact same jewel i have.

What would this be worth to ya'll?

I bought something similar in incursion yesterday for 8ex, but prices jump and fall depending on the time of the day. Might be more or less now.

These usually go for 40-70ex later on in the league.
"
dnates2014 wrote:
Hi, I currently have 1 ex.

What should I be upgrading next? I don't know which is the most important to upgrade atm.
I was thinking of just buying essences for my amulet, but that'd be so much to waste.

elder belt with % recovery
essence crafted amulet with decent life
And what about int for scorching ray? i'm at 134 on tree which is level 15 gem

Are we supposed to take a passive, or find on gear? OP does not have it on either. Or is level 15 supposed to be enough?

When i import into PoB my char with 8k life, lev 15 scorching ray on full stacks does 1/3 of my RF damage. lev 20 Sr does 2/3 of RF damage.
"
Shankhook wrote:
And what about int for scorching ray? i'm at 134 on tree which is level 15 gem

Are we supposed to take a passive, or find on gear? OP does not have it on either. Or is level 15 supposed to be enough?

When i import into PoB my char with 8k life, lev 15 scorching ray on full stacks does 1/3 of my RF damage. lev 20 Sr does 2/3 of RF damage.

There are a few ways:

1. +30 passive node

2. Go to Sanctity from above instead of from the bottom. That's +20int. But you'll probably need a bit more to use lv 21 gems.

Other: Regular jewels. Abyss jewels. Might of the Meek socketed south of Constitution. + to attributes, or int, affix on your amulet.

May I get some advice as to what I should look to upgrade on my rf to take it to the next level. In terms of most important to least important. I'm currently working on my 20% life recovery rate belt.
"
rhah wrote:
"
Got 30 ex in HC is it enough to get me going with this build? Also you got 9800HP with legacy kaoms? Cuz i was doing in bestiary league rf with kaoms heart and had 10k life

I don't know HC market. In SC challenge leagues, you can usually build a pretty strong character for around 10ex.

I have 11.4k life with legacy Kaom's. In challenge leagues, most people are usually somewhere between 8500-9500. Above 10k is doable but requires high rolls everywhere, and high level.

But this build is HC all content viable right?
"
But this build is HC all content viable right?

It's viable, but you are not immortal. You gonna risk dying if you attempt ultimate challenges. Last league it was the go to build for killing Uber Elder in HC and SFHC. I don't know if it's the toughest build out there, but it's definitely one of the top.
"
Tritaus wrote:
Spoiler

May I get some advice as to what I should look to upgrade on my rf to take it to the next level. In terms of most important to least important. I'm currently working on my 20% life recovery rate belt.

elder helmet with at least burning damage on it, and maybe conc effect, if you don't mind aoe loss; ideally burning + essence of horror mod
essence crafted marble amulet
MS mod on Quicksilver flask and 20% quality
essence crafted elder gloves with faster attacks
2% regen uber lab boots enchantment
"
Tritaus wrote:

How in the world did you afford this scepter when you have these sad boots/belt/helmet ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info