3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Hey ya'll, bit unusual question but i just a watcher's eye dropped and found this guide that would recommend the exact same jewel i have.

What would this be worth to ya'll?
"
GeronimRoeder wrote:
Hey ya'll, bit unusual question but i just a watcher's eye dropped and found this guide that would recommend the exact same jewel i have.

What would this be worth to ya'll?

I bought something similar in incursion yesterday for 8ex, but prices jump and fall depending on the time of the day. Might be more or less now.
Is the new vaal RF gem worth geting and using?
I don't understand how to do incurions with this build, it takes too long to kill single target mobs. I just respeced to RF and i don't know what i'm missing in terms of damage. Is it because the gems aren't leveled up ?

I still need one more jewel and the flasks.
Yeah RF is very slow for single target generally imo. That's the trade-off for being basically unkillable. The rares in the incursions have high HP and eat up the timer

I only run temple on lower tier maps now, avoid it when i'm pushing. Once atlas bonus is good i'll probably be switching off RF
So you guys are all using vaal rf?
Is there a downside for not using it?
I can do up to T15 Incursions. At T15 the timer starts getting close, depending on how big the packs are.

Best tips are just to ignore the yellows and destroy all the white mobs. Use Vaal RF/Vaal impurity of fire/SR on the architect to melt him down and then clean up anything else.

I still can't really do endgame bosses. Can't tell if i need to git gud or if my gear is lacking. I'm at almost 2000 net regen, 216k shaper dps. Send help D:
Pro tip doods, with the new corruptions available it's easier than ever to get level 23 purities for 1% more max res

Op doesn't mention it. Ideally you would get it on a pair of boots I think, so you can fit all 3 auras and an enlighten in there. As it is for me, with level 4 enlighten I'll be able to sustain all 3 auras. Could also get a double corrupted shield with +1 gems and +2 aura gems
I wish I knew how bad this build was vs incursions.
I invested 3.5 ex (not counting kaoms) and I'm going to keep this build for lab farming. Which it does with hands tied behind back.
Not killing rares in incursion sucks (a lot less loot), failing to either open a path or killing an architect sucks balls, taking 5 min to kill omnitech sucks.
If you roll maps with more monster life or enfeeble you can kiss incursion progress goodbye.

I don't recommend this build in this league.
"
Skelworath wrote:
I wish I knew how bad this build was vs incursions.
I invested 3.5 ex (not counting kaoms) and I'm going to keep this build for lab farming. Which it does with hands tied behind back.
Not killing rares in incursion sucks (a lot less loot), failing to either open a path or killing an architect sucks balls, taking 5 min to kill omnitech sucks.
If you roll maps with more monster life or enfeeble you can kiss incursion progress goodbye.

I don't recommend this build in this league.

You just have wrong items for your lvl. First of all , spend some chaos for catalisator which can gives you 100%+ elemental dmg and second caom.Improve your other items like amulet ( u must have % of fire dmg on him that`s very important), gloves and helmet.Upgrade your gems, they must have quality and more lvl . Secondly, change your ascedancy - u lose around 50% dmg when u take movement speed,talants u have are only good for uber elder.Wrong tree- u must take as much HP as u can.Killing architector takes 5 sec with right build, rare even less.I usually kill all the mobs and get around 20 sec at the end.Just look at the build 1 more time.This build is just awesome for this league.
Last edited by UnoIIIup on Jun 11, 2018, 4:42:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info