[3.2] Spellomancer, facetank 95%, clear 99.9% of the game with ease. Budget, Shaper, Uber, HoGM ...

"
Seede56 wrote:

Hello , why i can't cast desecrate with this linked plz ?

Ur desecrate is too low lvl. It gets supported buy CwDT. Just lvl it up to lvl 8+
"
1337fun wrote:
"
Seede56 wrote:

Hello , why i can't cast desecrate with this linked plz ?

Ur desecrate is too low lvl. It gets supported buy CwDT. Just lvl it up to lvl 8+

Ohh thx ^^
Might be worth looking into using rise of the phoenix/purity of fire and investing in a bit of health regen and using righteous fire. I think it'd greatly boost the clear speed/damage of this build when used in conjunction with scorching ray. Just a thought.

Obviously purity would need to be put in an essence worm, or maybe you could forgo the purity altogether with MoM + mana regen rings etc.

Edit: I just checked it in a PoB and you don't actually degen mana or life without purity of fire. Could drop heart and breath of flame and pick up arsonist and combat stamina, and I think with your life pool you could just brightbeak around with a lightning dmg shield charge and proc EE and melt mob packs instantly.

Honestly I might just have to do this myself, sounds better than inquisitor scorcing ray/RF even. Would be almost as much damage as an attainable LL/RF/SR guardian(although much less expensive) but the massive tankiness of the max block + life regen on block.

RF damage preliminary with minor changes exceeds 150k(seems a little low for 7.6k life? will need to figure this out,) while scorching ray shoots up to 700k. This is while retaining all of the block and life. And I dialed back the skill points back to level 88 with these numbers.

No biscos possible though, unfortunately :(

Curious on your thoughts.
Last edited by Beholdd on Sep 6, 2017, 2:30:06 PM
"
Beholdd wrote:
Might be worth looking into using rise of the phoenix/purity of fire and investing in a bit of health regen and using righteous fire. I think it'd greatly boost the clear speed/damage of this build when used in conjunction with scorching ray. Just a thought.

Obviously purity would need to be put in an essence worm, or maybe you could forgo the purity altogether with MoM + mana regen rings etc. I just checked it in a PoB and you don't actually degen mana or life without purity of fire. Could drop heart and breath of flame and pick up arsonist and combat stamina, and I think with your life pool you could just brightbeak around with a lightning dmg shield charge and proc EE and melt mob packs instantly. Honestly I might just have to do this myself, sounds better than inquisitor scorcing ray/RF even.

No biscos possible though, unfortunately :(

Curious on your thoughts.

I actually wanted to go RF as the very 1st build plan. Then i've seen, i will need to sacrifice a lot of life and mana and almost all the regen will go in sustaining RF. So the build would loose a lot of tankiness.

If the clear speed is what u r after, then maybe a different build or a different skill(like spark) would be better. The point of the build for me is the tankiness.
"
1337fun wrote:

I actually wanted to go RF as the very 1st build plan. Then i've seen, i will need to sacrifice a lot of life and mana and almost all the regen will go in sustaining RF. So the build would loose a lot of tankiness.

If the clear speed is what u r after, then maybe a different build or a different skill(like spark) would be better. The point of the build for me is the tankiness.

Hmm, well you see this league I dabbled in inquisitor righteous fire with scorching ray and really enjoyed it, but it was missing the face tankability your build offers.

Thing is, your build has more life and more damage if I convert it to an RF setup, while retaining the tankability.

The only changes you'd need to make are to use a rise of the phoenix and to the skill tree drop the aforementioned fire clusters and pick up arsonist/combat stam.

You could also grab the jewel from the scion life regen and the jewel on the way to combat stam from shaper. You'd lose no life and gain damage all around. Only thing you'd be missing is the shield you're currently using which admittedly is a cool thing, but will more than likely be insanely expensive next league, and like 800 life regen/sec which isn't a big deal and is completely mitigated by using a ruby. Anyway, I'll probably run this as my league starter, as the tankiness really appeals to me being a HC player. Honestly would make a pretty insane uber lab farmer I suspect as well. Thanks for the ideas :)
double post, laggy university wifi :(
Last edited by Beholdd on Sep 6, 2017, 2:40:58 PM
Y, i farmed uber laby as part of endgame grind challenge. Facetank all the way through and with flesh offering also pretty fast runner.

The only real way is to just go and see, how much tankiness will be lost, maybe i'll do it :)
If you do decide to try it let me know how it works out in the real world instead of just on path of building :) I'm done with the league for now, so I can't test. In theory it should work nicely.
How critical do you think the lazwhar amulet is? I want to use a bisco's for general mapping and I really don't want to give up the harbinger shield either.

Also, thank's a lot of answering questions.
"
generalchaos wrote:
How critical do you think the lazwhar amulet is? I want to use a bisco's for general mapping and I really don't want to give up the harbinger shield either.

Also, thank's a lot of answering questions.

Not critical at all, if u dont run super rippy maps. It is "only" 37% spell block. Running reduced block red maps(basiclaly normal map without lazhwar) all the time np, so should work fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info