[3.2] Spellomancer, facetank 95%, clear 99.9% of the game with ease. Budget, Shaper, Uber, HoGM ...

thanks for the new vids, clear speed isn't as bad as people tend to say. Will give this build a try.
Does cast speed have any impact on scorching ray?
"
generalchaos wrote:
Does cast speed have any impact on scorching ray?

It effects the rate at which you turn while channeling scorching ray.
Hey, I still see the blood rage icon when immortal call procs. Does that mean Arakaali regen is not working or it doesn't matter?
"
generalchaos wrote:
Hey, I still see the blood rage icon when immortal call procs. Does that mean Arakaali regen is not working or it doesn't matter?

It is working. IC is not removing Blood Rage, u just take no dmg from it while IC is active.
"
1337fun wrote:
Almost any spell u want and is good as a none crit build, Spark, Frostbolt, Arc, Firestorm ... . Chaos and phys spells can be used too, but not as good. Can scale elemental much better in this build.

I was thinking of trying this build with frostbolt. But I'd like to go crit and I'm not sure it's actually doable. What do you think?
Last edited by latera89 on Sep 5, 2017, 2:41:33 PM
"
1337fun wrote:
"
generalchaos wrote:

It is working. IC is not removing Blood Rage, u just take no dmg from it while IC is active.

can you update a Leveling Guide
Any idea how you could go about crafting a good sceptre for this build?
"
hlhr724 wrote:
"
1337fun wrote:
"
generalchaos wrote:

can you update a Leveling Guide

What would u like to see? Just the tree progression or something more?

"
generalchaos wrote:
Any idea how you could go about crafting a good sceptre for this build?

Simple:
Just alt spam until u get high spell dmg/fire dmg pref + burning dmg/fire dmg suff. Regal and craft leo mod. Thats what i did with mine.

If u hit high atk speed or mana regen mod, still worth to regal and hope for burning/fire dmg.

The best case scenario:
U hit t1/t2 spell dmg/fire dmg/spell dmg hybrid for pref and high burning dmg.

If spell dmg/fire rolled, regal and hope for prefix, flat fire is a brick, everything else is ok, mana or + to gem lvl is good. Now multimod, craft leo mod and %fire dmg from cata.

If hybrid spell dmg, hope for good atk speed/fire dmg/mana regen, high str/int/res is also acceptable. Now multimod craft leo mod and %spell dmg from cata.

In both cases, if bricked(hit pref/suff istead of suff/pref or bad mod), use annulment orb and try to get the bad mod away. If success, multimod and get flat mana/fire dmg as a 3rd mod.
Last edited by 1337fun on Sep 6, 2017, 6:33:22 AM

Hello , why i can't cast desecrate with this linked plz ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info