[3.2] Spellomancer, facetank 95%, clear 99.9% of the game with ease. Budget, Shaper, Uber, HoGM ...

"
hlhr724 wrote:
"
1337fun wrote:
"
hlhr724 wrote:
is Culling Strike Effect on Scorching Ray? i want to buy one scourge with Culling Strike

and im lv70 Deals 21300 Fire Damage per second when in HO i want to know yours

It does not effect the ray, but it effects orb of storms, tempest shield and movement skill. One of this is always hitting.

With clarity up: scepter 35549, scourge 33017(after a hit 35233) brightbeak 30168

is there any lazy way to activate scourge's hit?

U r constantly moving and blocking and for bosses orb should be up all the time. There should be no problem to have it up all the time.
Hello again m8, so i make this build for be a tank like you , But atm at lvl 84 with 6k hp and 3k mana , i am rly not a tank :o

Whats wrong plz ?

"
Seede56 wrote:
Hello again m8, so i make this build for be a tank like you , But atm at lvl 84 with 6k hp and 3k mana , i am rly not a tank :o

Whats wrong plz ?

What content r u doing right now?
R u keeping fortify up?
Do u have 100% offering uptime?

From what i see, u should have np in t10-12 maps.
Whats i have to do for keep fortify up ?

Yes i can clean t10/12 but i am looking for endgame :'(
"
Seede56 wrote:
Whats i have to do for keep fortify up ?

Yes i can clean t10/12 but i am looking for endgame :'(

Shield charge often enough in the mobs.

Lvl up a bit more get more life, mana and regen. Lvl offering and get empower instead of inc duration for it. Ur golem is prolly dead all the time, since ur CwDT is too low lvl, big regen loss. With lvl 84 u supposed to do max t13. Ofc u can do higher, but it will be much more challenging.

Craft %armor on ur helmet and two-stone ring

I have 2k more HP pool and more regen and my offering is higher lvl.
Thanks for the guide. Giving it a try now and enjoying it so far.

I'm about to start mapping soon so it's time to start buying gear. Considering trying Scourge but I'm curious how you would proc the 70% damage after hit. SR doesn't proc it , does it? So only Orb of Storms and Shield Charge can proc it, or am I wrong?

Also, I noticed you are using RF now. How is that working out?
Last edited by Meso7 on Sep 7, 2017, 11:27:54 PM
i just get lv80 and buy two opal ring just like yours

but Im just 27000 damage in HO because of my lv20Q20 SR? lv21 too expensiveeeeeeeeee
"
Meso7 wrote:
Thanks for the guide. Giving it a try now and enjoying it so far.

I'm about to start mapping soon so it's time to start buying gear. Considering trying Scourge but I'm curious how you would proc the 70% damage after hit. SR doesn't proc it , does it? So only Orb of Storms and Shield Charge can proc it, or am I wrong?

Also, I noticed you are using RF now. How is that working out?

SR doesnt proc it, but everything else does. U will have it up.

Y, just respect do test RF. Will add a section for it, when done.

"
hlhr724 wrote:
i just get lv80 and buy two opal ring just like yours

but Im just 27000 damage in HO because of my lv20Q20 SR? lv21 too expensiveeeeeeeeee

All my gems, but efficacy r 21/20. I cant see ur char, so cant say, what u maybe missing more.
Sorry for stupid question, im pretty new so i have hard times on some specific mechanics.

Using EE on passive tree, does not make the target more resilient to fire damage decreasing the damage done by scorching ray? unless i didnt saw it, doesnt look like you are using another element before but you open the fight with Scorching Ray.

Sorry i know it's a stupid question and im missing something very basic, but i cant figure it out.
"
Sicaron wrote:
Sorry for stupid question, im pretty new so i have hard times on some specific mechanics.

Using EE on passive tree, does not make the target more resilient to fire damage decreasing the damage done by scorching ray? unless i didnt saw it, doesnt look like you are using another element before but you open the fight with Scorching Ray.

Sorry i know it's a stupid question and im missing something very basic, but i cant figure it out.

SR does not hit, therefore does not apply EE. For EE to be applied a hit must be made. I hit only with none fire dmg, so EE is always beneficial for fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info