[3.2] Spellomancer, facetank 95%, clear 99.9% of the game with ease. Budget, Shaper, Uber, HoGM ...

"
Hey 1337,

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KTOFL/characters

Is that better?
Or is there something missing or did I do something wrong?

I apologize for bothering you with that, but I do not know anyone else who knows this build as well as you do. :D

Use only rathpith or lazhwar, using both is not worth it. I would change lazhwar. Everything else looks ok, do u still have problems?
ah okay.

why should I only use one of them? should I use NEN Rare Shield? if yes which one would you take, can you post me a poe trade link to a good shield?

ps: um well I would say. To be honest, I have not run over t10 yet, but how far would I have to go with my current gear?

Thanks for your quick reply :P
"
ah okay.

why should I only use one of them? should I use NEN Rare Shield? if yes which one would you take, can you post me a poe trade link to a good shield?

ps: um well I would say. To be honest, I have not run over t10 yet, but how far would I have to go with my current gear?

Thanks for your quick reply :P

Dude, i basically just told u to change lazhwar and u ask me about shield :)
But why should I change that? You meant in your build that you should use the amulet. What else should I use for an amulet?

Should I use Atziri's Foible Paua Amulet?
Last edited by jIZHO on Dec 15, 2017, 12:21:50 PM
"
But why should I change that? You meant in your build that you should use the amulet. What else should I use for an amulet?

Should I use Atziri's Foible Paua Amulet?

I say in my build to use either lazhwar or rathpith. In harbinger i used lazhwar, cuz i wanted to use harbinger shield. Even then rathpith and other amulet would be better, but i wanted to use the shield. Right now a rare shield could be better, yes, but it would be very expensive. Lazhwar is actually very bad. For the build with SR, if u take away the spell block.

Yes, u can use the amu, or go with rare amu with life, mana and dmg. Check the guide for suggestions.

Here, this would be a kind of a shield to use https://imgur.com/FKnm8s9
Last edited by 1337fun on Dec 15, 2017, 12:48:48 PM
Can someone explain Bone harvest and Desecrate to me?
When to use or why? I never fully understood this. Thanks in advance!
"
foster21 wrote:
Can someone explain Bone harvest and Desecrate to me?
When to use or why? I never fully understood this. Thanks in advance!

Why: If u mean bone offering, then to have the effect on u. To use bone offering, u need corpses. That is where desecrate comes in. It creates corpses.
When: roughly every 8 seconds, when u fight would be optimal.
Hey, this build is amazing i have so much fun with it !

Did you think we can clear the endgame (Shaper/Elder/Uber Atziri) with Volatile Dead and cremation ?
"
Ryhl wrote:
Hey, this build is amazing i have so much fun with it !

Did you think we can clear the endgame (Shaper/Elder/Uber Atziri) with Volatile Dead and cremation ?

Should be possible, volatile is pretty good skill. Cremation, as 2nd skill sure, stand alone, no idea. Word of caution with volatile and atziri. The orbs WILL go to the reflect clone and will kill u, speaking from experience ;)
Well let try it :)
I was thinking to cremation for Uber Atziri. I'll up my Sr setup to 20% just in case ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info