[3.2] Spellomancer, facetank 95%, clear 99.9% of the game with ease. Budget, Shaper, Uber, HoGM ...

"
Giammafix wrote:
"
Salamanderrr wrote:
Why when i`m in combat my mana disappear, and for some time dont wanna rejuvnate and i cant fight like for 5-6 seconds?

This is my char : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Salamanderrr/characters

Thanks! :))

I think it's an issue caused by Mind over matter, since you take it, 30% of damage is taken from mana before life.

I'm having some mana issues too, especially when I get swarmed around by abyss monsters, they do too much damage and mana regeneration isn't enough even if I took all the mana and mana regen nodes at level 86.
Note that I don't have problems of survivability, this build is pretty tanky even with mediocre gear and even with mana issues I can always run away; it's just annoying when scorching ray is interrupted from channelling because of empty mana.
I've read the "mana issues" point in the guide, but I think that this is a common problem of every mind over matter user. The Unshattered will had "mana gained on block" which was very useful in these situations, so I was thinking that The Anvil could be a viable option in some maps since it provides mana on block. Or running with an hybrid or mana flask could solve it, until we can get mana regeneration on rings I guess.

ps: just did a whakawairua map with other 5 people laying dead inside and could carry all of them pretty easy with like 4000 life; but had to fight the bosses one by one because I was always out of mana :)

Yes, i dont have a problem with anything else, i have a huge problem with this mana shit, for real i have a breach open it and can`t make it cuz my mana is gone for 1 hour... :( i really like it from the start, and invest in gear and shit... and now this mana... jeez, even with a mana potion can make it when my mana is to the bottom it sit there for 5-6 sec and i cant fight, and cant rej. my mana idk why... its so dumb :// if some 1 has a solution about this lets write it please! :)) THANKS!
Last edited by Salamanderrr on Dec 13, 2017, 8:26:09 PM
"
Salamanderrr wrote:
Why when i`m in combat my mana disappear, and for some time dont wanna rejuvnate and i cant fight like for 5-6 seconds?

This is my char : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Salamanderrr/characters

The issue is, u dont read the guide well :P Do not use blood rage yet. It is more harm, then good at start. Only in late end game it starts to be a positive thing.

And another thing, u totally handicapping urself. U have a jewel in ur belt, which adds fire dmg to spells. It makes EE bad for u!
Last edited by 1337fun on Dec 14, 2017, 3:36:14 AM
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
Salamanderrr wrote:

I think it's an issue caused by Mind over matter, since you take it, 30% of damage is taken from mana before life.

I'm having some mana issues too, especially when I get swarmed around by abyss monsters, they do too much damage and mana regeneration isn't enough even if I took all the mana and mana regen nodes at level 86.
Note that I don't have problems of survivability, this build is pretty tanky even with mediocre gear and even with mana issues I can always run away; it's just annoying when scorching ray is interrupted from channelling because of empty mana.
I've read the "mana issues" point in the guide, but I think that this is a common problem of every mind over matter user. The Unshattered will had "mana gained on block" which was very useful in these situations, so I was thinking that The Anvil could be a viable option in some maps since it provides mana on block. Or running with an hybrid or mana flask could solve it, until we can get mana regeneration on rings I guess.

ps: just did a whakawairua map with other 5 people laying dead inside and could carry all of them pretty easy with like 4000 life; but had to fight the bosses one by one because I was always out of mana :)

I think we all agree that the only issue with this build is sustaining mana. What I've tried is to buy a rare shield with the "mana gained on block" mod and it's very useful!

I'm also using the new jewel "pure talent" (connecting with the templar starting node) because of the 0,5% mana regenerated per second + rallying cry and with all this I hardly run out of mana, even in the middle of all abyss monsters xD

I'm enjoying this build a lot, I've died only once since I started with maps and because I forgot to use the offering in a breach.
When I did this build for the first time, I gave less importance to mana, but mana regen and max mana are VERY important parts of the build, the guide is very well explained, and it's important to read it carefully.

I usually use a mana flask (lavianga flask if you can afford it) because I'm lazy and my bone offering is in CWDT so i get more damage, but when you have good mana pool and regen (and lab enchant in boots) the mana problem disappear in most cases.
well, so do you think that a shield with "mana gained on block" could prove useful for mana problems?
"
Giammafix wrote:
well, so do you think that a shield with "mana gained on block" could prove useful for mana problems?

Just dont use blood rage yet. I updated 3.1 changes with some thoughts about elder shield. Check it out. If u can get %mana on block, it will do a great deal of work.
Thanks all ya ! :))
Is the RF Version would still be possible to play in abyss pls ? this build looks very intersting
Last edited by Spoyak on Dec 14, 2017, 10:46:54 AM
"
Spoyak wrote:
Is the RF Version would still be possible to play in abyss pls ? this build looks very intersting

Yeah, but u need much more investment in life regen. Need at least 13.5% of ur max life as regen. With 6k life this means 567 life and 243 mana regen per sec just to sustain RF. So need to find some regen :)

do you think this is ssf viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info