[3.2] Spellomancer, facetank 95%, clear 99.9% of the game with ease. Budget, Shaper, Uber, HoGM ...

"

Hey 1337, I currently have the problem that my damage is not very good and I get even on T1-T3 good on the face. Can you give me a few tips on what I could improve that I do a lot more damage and endure more? I do not have big pretensions, I just want mapp, from T1 to T15 / T16, I do not have to have more.

I posted you my profile link, maybe you can even keep an eye on it.

I would be very happy

ps: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KTOFL/characters
My Character ist AAAWL ^^

Very simple, u r not even close to resit cap. Other then that, get better amu and helmet and u r good.

*EDIT ah and link fortify to shield charge and use stone golem.
Last edited by 1337fun on Dec 12, 2017, 6:18:13 PM
mh, okay. i try it ^^
this is probably a very stupid question, but from where does the heal on block mechanic come from? i cant find it anywhere.
"
DanielSanC wrote:
this is probably a very stupid question, but from where does the heal on block mechanic come from? i cant find it anywhere.

Read 4th part of the guide. Right at start.
Last edited by 1337fun on Dec 12, 2017, 10:38:01 PM
"
1337fun wrote:
"
DanielSanC wrote:

Read 4th part of the guide. Right at start.

got it. thx
How convenient to run volatile dead skill with this? I guess will not be problem to clear maps but how about bosses? Guardians?
"
Lynkeus_ wrote:
How convenient to run volatile dead skill with this? I guess will not be problem to clear maps but how about bosses? Guardians?

I con not tell for sure. However u can do guardians on this build with almost any skill, so it is high possibility, that u could. Shaper on the other hand is hard to tell, i have no idea. Dpends on how good the skill is.

U could try and tell :) and if u cant kill, then can just swap for firestorm and done.
"
1337fun wrote:
"
Lynkeus_ wrote:

I con not tell for sure. However u can do guardians on this build with almost any skill, so it is high possibility, that u could. Shaper on the other hand is hard to tell, i have no idea. Dpends on how good the skill is.

U could try and tell :) and if u cant kill, then can just swap for firestorm and done.

Well actually, yea. Mapping with VD, FS for Shaper...
Why when i`m in combat my mana disappear, and for some time dont wanna rejuvnate and i cant fight like for 5-6 seconds?

This is my char : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Salamanderrr/characters

Thanks! :))
Last edited by Salamanderrr on Dec 13, 2017, 7:35:32 PM
"
Salamanderrr wrote:
Why when i`m in combat my mana disappear, and for some time dont wanna rejuvnate and i cant fight like for 5-6 seconds?

This is my char : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Salamanderrr/characters

Thanks! :))

I think it's an issue caused by Mind over matter, since you take it, 30% of damage is taken from mana before life.

I'm having some mana issues too, especially when I get swarmed around by abyss monsters, they do too much damage and mana regeneration isn't enough even if I took all the mana and mana regen nodes at level 86.
Note that I don't have problems of survivability, this build is pretty tanky even with mediocre gear and even with mana issues I can always run away; it's just annoying when scorching ray is interrupted from channelling because of empty mana.
I've read the "mana issues" point in the guide, but I think that this is a common problem of every mind over matter user. The Unshattered will had "mana gained on block" which was very useful in these situations, so I was thinking that The Anvil could be a viable option in some maps since it provides mana on block. Or running with an hybrid or mana flask could solve it, until we can get mana regeneration on rings I guess.

ps: just did a whakawairua map with other 5 people laying dead inside and could carry all of them pretty easy with like 4000 life; but had to fight the bosses one by one because I was always out of mana :)
Last edited by Giammafix on Dec 13, 2017, 8:11:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info