[3.2] Spellomancer, facetank 95%, clear 99.9% of the game with ease. Budget, Shaper, Uber, HoGM ...

Hi

Maybe you can give me some tips.
I have quite low stats (Scorching Ray DPS 9K, much lower life and mana), even compared with your budget video.
Also during a harder fight I have mana problems :/
What should I improve (I do not have fully optimized flasks though, but what can I do part from that)?

Profile (character Sarhava)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nishrek/characters

"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Notived youre using body swap with tabulas I am trying it out for funsies but what is your thinking here?
"
Nishrek wrote:
Hi

Maybe you can give me some tips.
I have quite low stats (Scorching Ray DPS 9K, much lower life and mana), even compared with your budget video.
Also during a harder fight I have mana problems :/
What should I improve (I do not have fully optimized flasks though, but what can I do part from that)?

Profile (character Sarhava)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nishrek/characters

Ofc u have low dps, ur gems ur too low lvl for ur level. And ofc u have much lower life and mana, ur gear is bad. Just compare each piece of gear to the bundget version. And u r not lvl 90 yet, this will give u a good life boots too.

For mana problems check the guide.
"
foster21 wrote:
Notived youre using body swap with tabulas I am trying it out for funsies but what is your thinking here?

Just tested it for fun, doesnt feel good. Teleport very often in a way, where the mobs r on the sides of behind me. Takes a while for the character to turn and kill mobs. No nice flow.
Last edited by 1337fun on Dec 17, 2017, 4:01:17 AM
"
1337fun wrote:
"
El1teStyle wrote:
do you think this is ssf viable?

Yeah, i do. Since the only requirement is lazhwar or rathpith. And lazhwar should be fairly easy to chance. And even without build will work. Will be just less tanky against spells.
In harbinger i was running lvling red maps with biscos amu and harbinger shield and was fine.

well i just got lazhwar dropped in a breach soo i think i will start lvling now :D
https://pastebin.com/EZe8peWf

Would love some input on what I can do to survive in hogm better this will be the only purpose of the build

"
foster21 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/EZe8peWf

Would love some input on what I can do to survive in hogm better this will be the only purpose of the build

Besides the obvious, getting gear with more mana and life, dont use blood rage in there. I found, it was not that useful. What would be good, if u would either add vortex or gmp + arctic breath to that lvl 1 cwdt ic setup. Chill helps a lot. Definitely use scourge or brightbeak with shield charge for good mobility and fortify.
Just hit level 91 yesterday, leveled very fast since I'm not playing a lot right now, died a very few times in total and having a blast with this build.
I could complete many red corrupted maps and some corrupted tier 15 deathless, in some of those me and another guy had to carry the other 4 people laying dead inside.
No problems with elder at all and farming uber lab (still unlucky with enchantments).
I see that my gear still has a lot of improvements to do, I'll wait for the prices to drop.
Just want to ask some questions:

- I'm not using blood rage since you recommended to leave it out, but sometimes I'm having hard times sustaining my mana no matter what, if I get too much aggro then my mana is lost for the whole duration of the fight. I actually have like 150 mana regen per second, 180 with arcane surge; how much flat mana and mana regeneration should I have before I can rely on the blood rage + arakaali combo?

- can a shield like this be any good for the build?

or should I just stick to a rathpith and an amulet with some spell damage, life and mana regen?

- how much dps should I have to complete the guardians/shaper/uber atziri/vaal temple? (my actual dps is near 22k

- would a body armour with +1 level to socketed active skill gems, life and resistances be a good alternative to Belly/Defiance, losing a bit of tankiness to boost the dps?

- should I take third upgrade from araakali (+25 chaos res from ot damage) before using the Forbidden taste?

sorry for the many questions but I'm enjoying the build and still figuring out how to upgrade for the endgame :) thank you!
Might be retarded, but with your clarity calculation, not sure if I totally understood the thing. I looked on the internet and found a calculator, but again I'm a bit confused. With the based 3/7 when I need 4/6 values, etc.

On the calculator they say you have to multiply your hp by 0.4285 (which is 3/7) to get the mana pool (unreserved you need). So if I have 4500 hp, I'd need 1928 unreserved mana.

But since I have CoD, I have to use 4/6, which gives us 0.6666. So if we multiply our 4500 life with the 4/6 ratio (which is 0.6666), we have a result of 2999 mana.

I know its basic, but for me, 2999 mana just sounds A LOT. Like, is it even possible to have that much ? That's why I'm confused af.

Would it be better to have less hp for the 4/6 ? Like 3900 hp with 2300 mana would be better than 4500 hp with 2300 mana ?

I know a lot of persons asked you kinda silly questions without really reading your guide, I feel a little bit bad for you. So if it bothers you, don't mind leaving my post here. Sorry :p
Last edited by Vaskaliev on Dec 17, 2017, 9:23:48 PM
"
Giammafix wrote:
Just hit level 91 yesterday, leveled very fast since I'm not playing a lot right now, died a very few times in total and having a blast with this build.
I could complete many red corrupted maps and some corrupted tier 15 deathless, in some of those me and another guy had to carry the other 4 people laying dead inside.
No problems with elder at all and farming uber lab (still unlucky with enchantments).
I see that my gear still has a lot of improvements to do, I'll wait for the prices to drop.
Just want to ask some questions:

- I'm not using blood rage since you recommended to leave it out, but sometimes I'm having hard times sustaining my mana no matter what, if I get too much aggro then my mana is lost for the whole duration of the fight. I actually have like 150 mana regen per second, 180 with arcane surge; how much flat mana and mana regeneration should I have before I can rely on the blood rage + arakaali combo?

- can a shield like this be any good for the build?

or should I just stick to a rathpith and an amulet with some spell damage, life and mana regen?

- how much dps should I have to complete the guardians/shaper/uber atziri/vaal temple? (my actual dps is near 22k

- would a body armour with +1 level to socketed active skill gems, life and resistances be a good alternative to Belly/Defiance, losing a bit of tankiness to boost the dps?

- should I take third upgrade from araakali (+25 chaos res from ot damage) before using the Forbidden taste?

sorry for the many questions but I'm enjoying the build and still figuring out how to upgrade for the endgame :) thank you!

- i would say, when u can have about 300 mana regen in combat, BR is ok.

- yes, the shield is nice. I would use it instead of rathpith, if i would have it. The shock is basically 10% multiplier to ur dmg.

- as u can see in the budget video, my tool tip dps is just above 20k. Is enough to do evrything.

- yes.

- u can use forbidden taste already, if u want. But yes, the upgrade helps.

"
Vaskaliev wrote:
Might be retarded, but with your clarity calculation, not sure if I totally understood the thing. I looked on the internet and found a calculator, but again I'm a bit confused. With the based 3/7 when I need 4/6 values, etc.

On the calculator they say you have to multiply your hp by 0.4285 (which is 3/7) to get the mana pool (unreserved you need). So if I have 4500 hp, I'd need 1928 unreserved mana.

But since I have CoD, I have to use 4/6, which gives us 0.6666. So if we multiply our 4500 life with the 4/6 ratio (which is 0.6666), we have a result of 2999 mana.

I know its basic, but for me, 2999 mana just sounds A LOT. Like, is it even possible to have that much ? That's why I'm confused af.

Would it be better to have less hp for the 4/6 ? Like 3900 hp with 2300 mana would be better than 4500 hp with 2300 mana ?

I know a lot of persons asked you kinda silly questions without really reading your guide, I feel a little bit bad for you. So if it bothers you, don't mind leaving my post here. Sorry :p

I understand ur confusion. Reaching the sweet spot with cloak of defiance is hard. Needs a lot of mana. But dont worry, it just means u have a lot of room for improvement, each mana point u gain, will be good.

The calculation is only for the mana sweet spot. U always take as much life, as u can get, even if u have only half the mana suggested. Unless ofc u need to decide between small life gain and much bigger mana gain(around doeble the life gain) and still not be over the sweet spot of mana. 3k mana is actually very well doable. 4k is possible with cloak of defiance.

If u want to use cloak of defiance all the way, consider taking righteous decree and the 10% node form battle rouse. With that chest, those nodes r worth it.
thank you for the answers, what do you think about one Reckless Defence jewel along with an amulet with 30% block chance applied to spells to replace the Lazhwar?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info