[3.0] Crit EK Nova Inquisitor - Clear Speed Oriented / MF Viable

Is there a reason your Arcane Surge Support is only lvl 9? and some of your other gems are 19. thanks for your time.
Boy oh boy, you're such a savior!!
I was looking for a nice EK build since the start of this League, but started with other char. At the time I saw this build guide, I knew it was time to try it. Aborted my Vaal Firebaal char, respecced some nodes and started this beauty.
I still need some gear and level to clean high tier maps, but I'm cleaning up to t13 with ease, just taking some time in dangerous mod maps.
Inspired Learning is really fun!! My buff area is too damn beautiful =P

Ah, and this setup of Immortal Call + Arcane Surge is pretty nice!! With 3 endurance charges, the Arcane Surge buff takes a lot of time to go out.

I reccomend this build to anyone who's looking for a fast paced playstyle. Just buy a Bisco's and change your Loot Filter to Semi-Strict, at least.
MONEY MONEY, MAKE MONEY!!

Good job, dude =)
"
Neewb wrote:
Is there a reason your Arcane Surge Support is only lvl 9? and some of your other gems are 19. thanks for your time.

So sorry for the double post, but I think I can answer this one:
Arcane Surge triggers with the usage of 51 mana. If you up this to lvl 10 or more, you will need to use your Immortal Call 2 or more times to trigger Arcane Surge ;)
It's much more comfortable just use it 1 time ^^
I'm currently playing this build and am having trouble finding the same or close to the same shield as you, which made me wonder how much you bought yours for? Also I know that you said if you're having trouble with bosses switch off faster casting with slower proj, but even then I'm still having a lot of trouble clearing story bosses? If you have time could you possibly look at my inquisitor and tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks, I'm having tons of fun with your build regardless though!

P.S. I know that my helmet and gloves are shit right now, I have a fingerless and helmet prepared in my stash when I get the proper levels
Last edited by RottenFishJam on Sep 9, 2017, 1:44:17 AM
"
RottenFishJam wrote:
I'm currently playing this build and am having trouble finding the same or close to the same shield as you, which made me wonder how much you bought yours for? Also I know that you said if you're having trouble with bosses switch off faster casting with slower proj, but even then I'm still having a lot of trouble clearing story bosses? If you have time could you possibly look at my inquisitor and tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks, I'm having tons of fun with your build regardless though!

P.S. I know that my helmet and gloves are shit right now, I have a fingerless and helmet prepared in my stash when I get the proper levels

Main damage comes from level of gems, get em to lv 19 at least and you should feel the difference.

And as it comes to shield, just look for one without phys damage, should be fairly cheap and you wont lose much damage. I bought mine for about 60c.
Last edited by Shhaz on Sep 9, 2017, 8:22:16 AM
Currently playing this build, Going non MF for more life and dmg. Any suggestions?

Currently at 4.5k Life
Last edited by perfectionistX on Sep 9, 2017, 9:41:38 PM
"
Currently playing this build, Going non MF for more life and dmg. Any suggestions?

Currently at 4.5k Life

Get yourself rare 100hp body armour, rare spell damage/spell crit dagger, Ek damage enchant on helmet. Your ring craft does nothing as EK is spell and damage to attacks doesn't work on spells. Maybe better flasks will boost damage too, ToH, Onslought flask, vinktar.
Do you think Hrimburn for full conversion is worth it? im at lvl 88 and im afraid of both phys reflect map
"
draconica7 wrote:
Do you think Hrimburn for full conversion is worth it? im at lvl 88 and im afraid of both phys reflect map

Yup, Hrimburn's fit pretty well, yet u got to skip ele reflect maps then.
i skip ele reflect atm. i use yugul pantheon, sybyl on my left ring slot. still die vcuz of reflect. did i mess up somewhere?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info