[3.0] Crit EK Nova Inquisitor - Clear Speed Oriented / MF Viable

Playing this Build not MF.

Clearing Racecourse realy fast and the Bosses are no Problem.

Tree is a bit different.
What map mods we cant run with this build ?
"
SinoDaS wrote:
What map mods we cant run with this build ?

No leech is no go, for ele reflect i drop Phys to Lightning and Hatred, for phys reflect i just go balls and outleech everything. For no Regen i drop Hatred. Rest is doable.
Ele reflect didint try but in phys reflect i cannot go deep balls because i cant outleech that reflect immposible and i have mana problems why ? Sometimes i cannot leech mana from mobs and map mod is normal why? Any ideas?
"
SinoDaS wrote:
Ele reflect didint try but in phys reflect i cannot go deep balls because i cant outleech that reflect immposible and i have mana problems why ? Sometimes i cannot leech mana from mobs and map mod is normal why? Any ideas?

My guess is you missed the boots part of guide where I specified that boots enchant is necessary in end game if u have leech problems.
Hey man ive been following your build and its fuckin awesome but I got a problem. My gear is "decent" and somehow I have 4.7k dps tooltip and with PoB its lower or some shit, can u look at my gear and tell me what i am doing wrong please?? Character name (Hadezz). Thanks for the help bro, gl.
"
Had3 wrote:
Hey man ive been following your build and its fuckin awesome but I got a problem. My gear is "decent" and somehow I have 4.7k dps tooltip and with PoB its lower or some shit, can u look at my gear and tell me what i am doing wrong please?? Character name (Hadezz). Thanks for the help bro, gl.

You see, in this build gear doesn't really add much dps. Your main problem is, you are still at low level gems 5-13 lvl, just getting them up to lvl 19 and adding hatred will boost you up to 40k

Glad you are enjoying build tho.
Damn dude, you saved my fuckin life. Thanks :D
Would you still go for inspired learning if you have a HH?
Ofc no if you have Hh that jewell is not important anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info