[3.0] Crit EK Nova Inquisitor - Clear Speed Oriented / MF Viable

I cant kill boss.

Great build.
@FlshKb

Check section number #1
Can any1 take a quick look at my char and tell me what i'm doing wrong ? I can't even farm blood aqueduct with this DPS, GC have like 10 times more damage than my EK.
Tks in advance
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
Can any1 take a quick look at my char and tell me what i'm doing wrong ? I can't even farm blood aqueduct with this DPS, GC have like 10 times more damage than my EK.
Tks in advance

1/ Use Ring Of Blades in your passive tree.
2/ You play EK Nova, so use The Long Winter ( GC jewel ) for what?
3/ You don't have Auras setup. Please follow this guide !!!
Last edited by chillies1997 on Jan 9, 2018, 9:35:52 PM
"
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
Tks in advance

1/ Use Ring Of Blades in your passive tree.
2/ You play EK Nova, so use The Long Winter ( GC jewel ) for what?
3/ You don't have Auras setup. Please follow this guide !!!

I already have ring of blade if u look carefully, i use Long Winter in other jewel slot casuse i'm lvling with GC, also warlord's mark only for leech, not to improve my DPS
Hi,

I am new to POE and am trying your build.

There's a question from me, for the desired end game tree, the vaal pact is still in the out-dated place. Do we need vaal pact for it?

If yes, how do we build our tree to the bottom to reach vaal pact?

Thank you for your kindness and help!
Auras setup:

Hatred - Herald of Ice - Curse on Hit - Warlord's Mark

How does curse on hit and warlords mark work there together, doesnt it need linked to a spell that hits enemies?
"
ukab wrote:
Auras setup:

Hatred - Herald of Ice - Curse on Hit - Warlord's Mark

How does curse on hit and warlords mark work there together, doesnt it need linked to a spell that hits enemies?

"If you shatter an enemy, they explode and deal AoE cold damage to enemies near them.". When you kill an enemy who is shattered because of using herald of ice this aura will spread small wave of ice spikes around dealing damage and applying the curse.

Btw, about some guys above. How is it when you dont even read the guide precisely, you dont respect things making this build viable and you have a grudge that something is not working properly XD
Last edited by KubieNN on Mar 14, 2018, 6:56:03 PM
Hi, i'm new on poe, and i'm doing your build.

Idk what i'm doing wrong, but my character is insanely weak. Since level 20 i cant do nothing, i die constantly on maps.

Now i'm level 43 and i'm still weak, my Glacial Cascade have only 1200 dps and the monsters on acts destroy my character.

If possible someone can take a look on my profile, at this moment i dont know what to do to stay alive on the missions.

Thank you. XD
I have a question about Vaal Pact, in the build that is linked on page 1 its next to Revenge of the Hunted but on my talent tree in game it's near the bottom??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info