[3.0] Crit EK Nova Inquisitor - Clear Speed Oriented / MF Viable

Hi,

Has anyone tried Guardians/Shaper with this build? I'm thinking about switching from my Dark Pack Totem (boring as Hell...) to EK with addition of BV. I think that having EK in 4L helm with essence of Insanity/Horror (so really strong 5L, even better then old tempest binding) and having 6L for BV for boss killing. I could not find if anyone has tried and succeeded killing guardians/shaper/elder with EK & BV this league. Don't have time to create another character just for end game bosses :/...

Clear Speed with EK is great and skill alone is really fun and with addition of MTX is even better :)
Don't want to make another BF character and BF clear speed is just worse then EK.

Also this build seems to be a lot cheaper then any BF or for example Molten Strike Build.

heya! i played this build 3.0 and was very funnny, never boring ^^

my question is: will it still be with the new Vaalpact?
I'm enjoying the build a lot but I'm having problems sustaining mana.

I currently am using Herald of Ice - Curse on Hit - Poachers Mark - Warlords Mark with a +1 Curses necklace, however I still constantly find myself running OOM.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
"
lolsidroc wrote:

I currently am using Herald of Ice - Curse on Hit - Poachers Mark - Warlords Mark with a +1 Curses necklace, however I still constantly find myself running OOM.

I'm also running OOM a lot, I'll take tips as well!
"
lolsidroc wrote:

"
Draghin wrote:
"
lolsidroc wrote:

Do you two have leech boot enchant? That solves my mana issues excluding boss fights.
"
"
lolsidroc wrote:

"
Draghin wrote:
"
lolsidroc wrote:

Do you two have leech boot enchant? That solves my mana issues excluding boss fights.

I'm playing a mix of this version of the build and Ziz's. That lab enchant works well enogh for leech, but can be very difficult to get, even in cruel lab.

As much as that enchant is good, you're right about it being lacklustre for bossing. I used a writing jar, but it felt bad losing a flask slot for just that. May go for the mana leech node above blood drinker, but that's 3 points used. Still might me worth it for my playstyle.
Hey, i just want to make sure of one thing .
Blood drinker (leech 0.4% of ATTACK DAMAGE leeched as life) or Mind drinker (leech 0.4% of ATTACK DAMAGE leeched as mana) doest NOT work with ek ?

The only leech solution is the boots enchant ? (i'm still using a mana pot) We can't take any node tree to leech ?
is this updated for 3.1 ?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
is watcher's eye or hrimsorrow + insanity gloves better?
why use your build over Zizan ?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info