[3.0 HC/SC] The ORIGINAL Hybrid HoWA ST Raider [ALL CONTENT] [2:45 Shaper Run][Vids Included]

I got about 8-10exalts atm to spend.

What should i look for jewels? Got search on 4 affix Jewels damage and life but cheapest is 3ex when i lookt yesterday.

Yeah rings i searched high and low for but havent found any yet, i must search for something wrong.

Yeah i did shaper yesterday but took time and died a few times at last sequence. A bit more burst would make it flawless and nicer :)

Edit: I was thinking about changing gloves to GG crafted grip gloves or sorcerer gloves how much of a drawback would that be? Could change boots then to Windscream to and get dual curse. Was thinking about changing blade vortex etc into orb of storms curse on hit elemental weakness and projectile weakness.
Last edited by PunkSviin on Sep 21, 2017, 12:52:59 PM
"
PunkSviin wrote:
I got about 8-10exalts atm to spend.

What should i look for jewels? Got search on 4 affix Jewels damage and life but cheapest is 3ex when i lookt yesterday.

Yeah rings i searched high and low for but havent found any yet, i must search for something wrong.

Yeah i did shaper yesterday but took time and died a few times at last sequence. A bit more burst would make it flawless and nicer :)

Edit: I was thinking about changing gloves to GG crafted grip gloves or sorcerer gloves how much of a drawback would that be? Could change boots then to Windscream to and get dual curse. Was thinking about changing blade vortex etc into orb of storms curse on hit elemental weakness and projectile weakness.

This link for jewels may help:
http://poe.trade/search/igekesikomnama
INT on jewels is also very useful for us.

With regards to rings, this is my poe trade search: http://poe.trade/search/etoraritaahuru

Aside from gear upgrades, just getting the right enchant (added lightning damage or resistance penetration) on your boots will provide a very significant boost to damage.

Changing gloves from Shaper's Touch to a GG crafted grip/sorcerer gloves will likely be better in the long run in terms of DPS output. It will also make capping res much easier. However, you will likely need at least 2 x 300+ accuracy rolls on your gear to make up for the loss of accuracy from Shaper's Touch. You also lose the QOL of auto curse on hit from a corrupted pair of gloves, but that won't make much of a difference versus regular mobs anyway.

I personally wouldn't recommend going for dual curse and using Windscream. Curses have 80% less effect on Shaper, so you're still better off keeping your good pair of rare boots.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Last edited by Invalesco on Sep 21, 2017, 10:12:02 PM
Another Invalesco build, another corrupted Elemental Weakness Shaper's Touch build.

Someone's in loo00o00oove :P
"
Harpoontang wrote:
Another Invalesco build, another corrupted Elemental Weakness Shaper's Touch build.

Haha indeed I am! :p anything that improves efficiency is a huge plus in my book! :D
Build of the Week 14
I wish we could somehow incorporate crit into this build, I really miss the 'feels good' feeling when mapping and critting everything.
"
I wish we could somehow incorporate crit into this build, I really miss the 'feels good' feeling when mapping and critting everything.

Haha I actually did build HoWA with crit 2 leagues ago! With the nerfs to CI/ES however, we actually have to take HP nodes now so imo its not as efficient to go crit now because there just aren't enough points to spare now :/

On the bright side, not having crit means that we'll be less likely to kill ourselves on ele reflect :p
Build of the Week 14
amazing build , and a really great job . i am kinda bored with everyone playing berserker DP . amaing and perfect items , would be hard to get them i guess :D wish u the best and keep up the good work
Hey its me again. I just wanted to ask if i should use orb of regrets and remove some of the points in the tree for me to be able to get elemental overload. The reason being you said that my damage will become way higher if when i get that skill. Or should i just continue leveling up? Only problem is that it looks like it will take a while, if you look at my skill tree.
After a few leveling mishaps of dying stupidly, happy to report this has been a blast. Easily breeze through content without any issues.

Gear-
Spoiler

Final tree-
www.poeurl.com/bzbZ

Currently lvl 84 HHC, 4.8k life and 2.2k ES with 21k GMP dps in hideout. Endgame tree by lvl 95 should have 217% life assuming 7% life jewels in each slot. Probably 6kish life + MoM +ES buff? Awesome!

Links and tree are slightly changed due to personal preference/playing in HC. Basically dropped Primeval Force to take more life, starting nodes are life. Added Blind to Ancestral Protector to ensure it's always up, add Enduring Cry for extra mitigation/longer IC when it goes off. Might put something else instead of Vaal Lit Trap, Vinktars makes it sort of redundant.

Despite Wise Oak, I try to have my resists as overcapped for ele weakness with just gear alone to ensure there's no period where I'm not capped without endurance charges/wise oak. I'm about 10 off on cold res, but gotta make do with what I can find gear-wise, since there is precious little out there. Annoyingly most of the jewelry I'm finding have fire res and I already have three pieces of gear with FR.
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
Last edited by Vyvanne on Sep 22, 2017, 3:09:22 PM
"
Invalesco wrote:
"
Harpoontang wrote:

Haha indeed I am! :p anything that improves efficiency is a huge plus in my book! :D

So I played your amazing Frost Blades build last season, and I actually played HoWA in the 2 week race, and I was like... there has got to be a way to use Shaper's Touch with HoWA... stacking all that int/dex is too good to waste.

Luckily, you did all the work for me.

I do have a couple questions though amigo.

Gloves- does the Empower affect both the Wrath and the Herald? Is the Enlighten even necessary? I found mana to not really be an issue with previous Spectral Throw builds. Unless the Enlighten is there for a MoM variant? Maybe there is nothing better to put there?

Boots- this is a steaming hot pile of confusion for me. Respect, though, for having every Vortex-related skill in the game in 1 4-link :P

What's the point of this setup? I ended up removing the vortex cwdt from your Frost Blades build because it positioned the enemies super awkwardly and made them actually harder to kill. Cwdt BV is cute, but mostly works for melee builds, and we aren't trying to be melee, or are we (maybe I need to reread the Point Blank section)? Surely a Lightning Golem would fit into a cwdt setup better than 1 or more of these gems? How good is Blind?

Keep up the great builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info