[3.0] Wand’s Guide to Wanding – Comprehensive Overview of Wanders

"
juerk wrote:
"
pabro wrote:
Hi guys i have a problem with single target. Can anyone tell me what should i do? Is it only get a better wand, opal rings? (I know there is a better vinktar option) Thanks in advance. Also idk how to show you my gear. First time posting any advice would be really appreciated

Ok since you posted your gear:

- lvl up + get another dmg flask (atziri's) for single target (vs Minotaur + some other bosses the basalt is the right choice though).
- ruby ring is OK in general, if only not the combination with lycosidae..you may replace one or another (probably the ring)
- you really want more than just T3 lightning on your wand.
- divine your biscos, 55% quant is really low. Swap it for a good rare ammu for bosses (you probably already doing that, just in case).
-empower-enlighten-wrath (especially with your current wand)

Overall the gear doesn't look too bad single-target-wise..you are probably struggling with guardians/shaper or what's the problem?

Btw..this question as many others are quite..repetitive. It's really not you, but just the general approach of the most people in the poe-forums either posting a gear asking for a gearcheck or stating issues with single target (or mana leech). Someone answers the request only to have the same question asked again 2-3 posts later. And the story continues until "the thread is too long to read all the pages so pls help with single target".

Don't take me wrong - I think this question is perfectly viable, same with gearchecks. But the fact that a lot of good posts including the (very good btw.) build guide just disappear in irrelevance because most people are just asking "their" question and aren't willing to discuss or read the answers makes me a bit sad.

@fummon Raider/pathfinder don't need under certain conditions ("while phasing" as a raider or "while using a flask" as a pathfinder).

Thank you very much for your advice. Yeah problem is with guardians/shaper. I was looking trough forum cause i share your point of view in that matter. Saying that it was rather difficult for me to compare gear wise with other people. Nevertheless i appreciate your response. :)
"
juerk wrote:
"
Shecutor wrote:
Hi my gear

What to upgrade ? its fine for most maping atm i got terible problem with chimera and minotaur i know i am only 92 lvl folow your raider tree and got low life .Ofc vinktar i know but its to expensive atm for me maby penetration vinktar instead add to atack for now ? and aboute yriel armor add to atak speed its terible expensive what aboute other 2 ? its seems they add a nice dmg bost instead qotf its wil be goot choise to swap it for dmg bost ?

You are playing a mapclearing setup with mediocre gear, so don't expect too much Vs guardians.
If you want to stick to this setup I would recommend
- vaal breach for esh mirror stacks (it's massive)
- ideally at least one of (vaal grace/decoy)
- vinktars
-at least 1 better ring with 2 of accuracy, Wed, flat
-ideally 5k+ life

Thx for answer :) i know its maping set up and for map its fine like i said .
I was aks aboute yriel's armor does add phys or chaos dmg wil be good bost or farm more for atack speed version ?
"
Shecutor wrote:
"
juerk wrote:
"
Shecutor wrote:
Hi my gear

What to upgrade ? its fine for most maping atm i got terible problem with chimera and minotaur i know i am only 92 lvl folow your raider tree and got low life .Ofc vinktar i know but its to expensive atm for me maby penetration vinktar instead add to atack for now ? and aboute yriel armor add to atak speed its terible expensive what aboute other 2 ? its seems they add a nice dmg bost instead qotf its wil be goot choise to swap it for dmg bost ?

You are playing a mapclearing setup with mediocre gear, so don't expect too much Vs guardians.
If you want to stick to this setup I would recommend
- vaal breach for esh mirror stacks (it's massive)
- ideally at least one of (vaal grace/decoy)
- vinktars
-at least 1 better ring with 2 of accuracy, Wed, flat
-ideally 5k+ life

Thx for answer :) i know its maping set up and for map its fine like i said .
I was aks aboute yriel's armor does add phys or chaos dmg wil be good bost or farm more for atack speed version ?

Phys/chaos version also adds some damage/accuracy but keep in mind that you're losing a lot of res. as well.
That's why I wouldn't change half of the gear just to wear phys/chaos-yriel's if I were you.
Also for mapping QotF >>> Phys/Chaos-Yriel's.
Hi I have 24 exalts. I only have the 6 linked belly of beast for gear. How should I spend my money for the most bang for my buck?

From the highest priority to the least.
The 2 + barrage helmet is so expensive though
/// figured out
Last edited by incidici on Oct 20, 2017, 11:56:05 AM
Ty for this usefull thread, i have played as wander for several leagues and really miss CI/LL ones. If you are not obsessed with clearspeed, i recommend you to play as ascendant(elementalist/deadeye).

What should I do with this wand?

Is it even worth multimodding??
Last edited by Shadowness_ on Oct 20, 2017, 2:02:01 PM
"
Shadowness_ wrote:

Check PoB but probably not, if you multimod you cant craft as, and flat crafts are pretty low, could maybe lock suffixes and chaos spam and hope you hit a t1/t2 flat light with possibly other good stuff, craft as later, not sure
"
Shadowness_ wrote:

its not worth multi-modding , if ilvl is >=74, i would craft "cannot roll caster mods" and double slam.
Hey I wonder how do you generate Endurance charge for Imortal call ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info