[3.0] Wand’s Guide to Wanding – Comprehensive Overview of Wanders

do you guys think it is still viable to go vaal pact even after changes?
"
Kritix wrote:
do you guys think it is still viable to go vaal pact even after changes?

Imo with Vitality Void nod Vaal Pact is a good way to go. You get a good leech per sec boost from both of them.
Last edited by PWL on Dec 21, 2017, 2:11:39 AM
Can someone post their h\o dmg stat for KB and Barrage? Want to now what i need to aim for, thx.
Last edited by ytko on Dec 21, 2017, 5:52:33 PM
"
ytko wrote:
Can someone post their h\o dmg stat for KB and Barrage? Want to now what i need to aim for, thx.

Somewhat budget-y build on lvl ~90. Bad rolls on everything, bad jewels, budget wand etc. Note that Esh's Mirror and Inpulsa's Broken Heart don't add to the tooltip DPS. Easy and safe mapping up to tier 10. Also, I'm using Wise Oak to cap resists.

w/o flasks & golem:
KB: 19k
Barrage: 8k

With flasks & golem:
KB: 27k
Barrage: 11k

Last edited by fdumont on Dec 26, 2017, 11:15:08 AM
Hi Guys ,

I happened to have this nice op wand. If you guys need it , you can contact me (IGN attached below) for mirror service.

Thank you

Mirror Fee : 30 Ex ( 25ex for first 5 early bird )

Pm Me in Game : Permaprojectile / PermaIndomitable

Online 12+hours / day. If could reach me , you can add friend.
Good luck, looks like 15-20ex wand to me though

Support gems are nice, however i wouldnt value them too much, because Thunderfist or horror gloves take care of all KB dps you'd ever need.

"
ytko wrote:

Wrath/HoI/Ice Golem

70k Barrage
55k KB

Level 96 on Standard with roughly 50ex worth of gear (aka. fairly minmaxed, but nowhere near mirror territory)
Last edited by vtepezh on Dec 27, 2017, 5:44:50 AM
"
fdumont wrote:
"
ytko wrote:

Somewhat budget-y build on lvl ~90. Bad rolls on everything, bad jewels, budget wand etc. Note that Esh's Mirror and Inpulsa's Broken Heart don't add to the tooltip DPS. Easy and safe mapping up to tier 10. Also, I'm using Wise Oak to cap resists.

w/o flasks & golem:
KB: 19k
Barrage: 8k

With flasks & golem:
KB: 27k
Barrage: 11k

a humble opinion mate you have all the gems without Q , please sell it with a gcp to Q20 =)
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
Hope the first posts gets updated soon..
Hello Dear Wander Friends,

Im Looking for Maybe a HC Viable Version of a Wander.
You Guys think its Possible to still play Wander in HC or is it just too squishy/dangerous to play at the moment?
My last Character was long time Ago and i started playing again after like 2years +-.

Thanks for all your Advance also have some Currency from my Spectre dude.

Thx in Advance.
Currently level 91 with this build, mapping is great, but I have problems with some boss fights, especially the ones which are moving a lot. I have around 10 exalts, what do you think I should upgrade:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info