[3.0] Wand’s Guide to Wanding – Comprehensive Overview of Wanders

Started my Wander today so i can map a bit faster, went raider, still farming Blood Aqueduct as bow, level 66, pretty smooth! Gonna transition to Wand once i finish story

Gear:
Spoiler

EDIT: Swapped to Wand at A9 and was pretty good, i'm planning on making this a cold damage based wander even if it turns out less damage then lightning, freeze/chill is nice and shatter is satisfying!
Not sure about final tree atm, gonna push to 93~ and figure out later, been mapping with only 0.4% hp leech/no VP and seems good!
Gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by Phosphenez on Dec 13, 2017, 11:30:40 PM
Hi, thanks for the build.
I've try to do it for new season, but im disapointed about the leech.
I have leveling the build at lvl70, with this gear :

But, i cant map fine cause i dont have life/mana leech.
If someone can tell me where im wrong that be nice.
Thanks
Last edited by Nidseix on Dec 14, 2017, 3:47:45 AM
"
Nidseix wrote:
Hi, thanks for the build.
I've try to do it for new season, but im disapointed about the leech.
I have leveling the build at lvl70, with this gear :

But, i cant map fine cause i dont have life/mana leech.
If someone can tell me where im wrong that be nice.
Thanks

That's weird, i'm running with 0.4% life leech and it's been more than enough, make sure you have INSTANT life flask or at least instant hybrid flask, for mana i'm using Essence Sap cluster atm and it's great, 3 points but gives me the sustain i need.

Level 79 atm with 12h /played, working out really well while sort of undergeared!
Gonna push to level 91-92, do my labs and see how it performs on harder maps/bosses, will keep updating here and if it works out well maybe a written guide!
Hi, thanks for all the info. I think my build is so-so atm and could use a couple tips if you don't mind. I have about 200c to spend. I have a unique silk hood and a 6l perfect form waiting for a blessing of tul. Kinda feel stuck in yellow map limbo. Thanks
"
scabchewer wrote:
Hi, thanks for all the info. I think my build is so-so atm and could use a couple tips if you don't mind. I have about 200c to spend. I have a unique silk hood and a 6l perfect form waiting for a blessing of tul. Kinda feel stuck in yellow map limbo. Thanks

What are you having problems with? Gear doesn't look too bad
"
Phosphenez wrote:
"
scabchewer wrote:

What are you having problems with? Gear doesn't look too bad

Well today I took your advice and got the tul blessing to use 6l, 20%gems for barrage setup, starkonja with enchant, and boots with enchant. Was able to facetank t14 plaza boss and a few others deathless. No longer stuck in yellow maps. This is my 5th wander (including races) since harbinger and I really learned a lot from your guide. This is probably the 1st time i'm not prioritizing tooltip dps over life lol.

I would be interested, since you have a section on mirror-worthy items, if you have identified any really good shaper/elder items. I've been waiting to see someone with a gg imbued wand for example.

Thanks again
Hi! Who can tell me, how it works:
Herald of Ice
Onslaught
Curse on Hit
Assassin's Mark

all in 4L

it don't work for me.
"
fomi4 wrote:
Hi! Who can tell me, how it works:
Herald of Ice
Onslaught
Curse on Hit
Assassin's Mark

all in 4L

it don't work for me.

Herald must kill to trigger onslaught.
I've found this build very fun to play and effective. Made some changes to the tree/items. I killed shaper on 7th day of the league and elder is also down on red tier. My gear:

Spoiler

Also I've found oskarm to be the best gloves for this build atm until I can get some cool elder ones.
Last edited by PWL on Dec 18, 2017, 2:13:20 AM
Got to 91 and tested couple different setups, still wanna try Oskarm gloves and Darkness Enthroned belt, though it's a bit annoying to setup on PoB since need to manually add the jewels.

Mapping is great, boss dps isn't terrible considering this is a test wander build, looking at 650k dps unbuffed and 1.07m with Atziri's + Diamond + Wise Oak (no Point Blank), finished some maps i was missing for Atlas (T12-T15) and couple lich kills pretty easily, getting to 5k+ HP helped a lot.

Should be swapping to MF gear once i hit 92 or 93

Gear:
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info