[3.0] DoT Pact (Minion Dark pact with Poison!)

Why are you so focused on 100% poison? I cant find it that good i think ;).
going from 100% poison chance to 70% poison chance on a build that does 95% of its damage through poison is basically a 30% DPS loss.
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
Ok, im lvl 78 on this char now. Things are finaly getting good. I must say its not the easiest build, and you have to invest a lot to have outcome compareable to many other popular, top tier builds. Parts of my equimpent are still suboptimal - im still stuck with astramentis, so dendrobate dex passive may work, i cant find any good +2 minions helmet, and my dendrobate have 5 link only.

Btw You should consider respecing jewel slot left from the scion (next to dynamo notable), and take socket to the right from nullification. Its another small step to get some dex (20), and in the end you can free +30 dex node soon.
"
Inqwi wrote:
Ok, im lvl 78 on this char now. Things are finaly getting good. I must say its not the easiest build, and you have to invest a lot to have outcome compareable to many other popular, top tier builds. Parts of my equimpent are still suboptimal - im still stuck with astramentis, so dendrobate dex passive may work, i cant find any good +2 minions helmet, and my dendrobate have 5 link only.

Btw You should consider respecing jewel slot left from the scion (next to dynamo notable), and take socket to the right from nullification. Its another small step to get some dex (20), and in the end you can free +30 dex node soon.

Yea, you're right about the difficulty scaling. But it does ramp up rather quickly. Frankly I just wanted to see if I could make that million DPS DOT build everyone was talking about at the start of 3.0.

Also, good call on the dex jewel on the tree instead of the strength one. That will probably help a few people.
Ok, 600 fuses later i finaly got my 6link. Damage ramp is great, i was able to do map tier 10 (boss included) with uncapped res, astramentis and without breath of the council.

DPS is good, but i need to look for dex/life/res/cast speed combination on my jewelery, as rightnow it feels quite clunky sometimes. I start to consider getting either hungry abbys jewel or atziri promise flask. Damage drops down a lot while you have to dodge atacks (you loose poison), and i wonder if we can facetank things from time to time with some sort of leech.

I was about to drop this build, but i guess i have to give it a try while longer :).
Sick meme dude. This is a really cruel joke you're playing. Tricking people into using a build that uses the chain gem. What the F is wrong with you my dude? Why would you deliberately make a less good version of self cast DP Zerker? Did you study memeology at your local community college or do you meme as a hobby? You even have a video showing people how horribly bad your build is and you're presenting it like it's a viable option in any capacity? That's just sick and cruel. You don't know who's going to stumble on your post and see this build and waste their time clearing a map slower than the reverse attack speed leap slam build where you actually travel back in time by the time the leap lands. This is disgusting. I don't know why GGG doesn't have moderates for this sort of thing. You think you can just troll post a build here and trick people into playing it? Well I got news for you, buddy.

Here's a Reddit PSA for you guys; If you're playing DP as anything other than a Zerker using The Retch you're not playing the video game correctly. Hope this helps. Downvoted this build to infinity.
"
vannov wrote:

*** Incoherent Drunk rambling ***

Heeeeeere's a Hiccup Rddit PeeeeeSA for yous guys hiccup; If you eeeeeere playing DeeeeeePeee as n'thing other thn'a Zerker using The burp Retch, you eeeeern't hiccup playing hethe video game correctly. Hope thissssss helps. Downvoted to inini- infinini - intfin - intfintity.

Your post doesn't make any sense, because your drunk. I fixed it up to match your IQ
Last edited by DreamScythe on Nov 1, 2017, 11:50:29 PM
Have you thought of Dual wielding Apep's Rage each onne gives up to 30% cast speed and tons of chaos damage. You can just swap out TThe void manip support for the Poison support for the 100% poison chance.
and cast about 2times as fast, without spell echo. and instetad of the 3 skele jewel you could use spell echo and cast more skeles thann 3 within the time it takes tto cast that one

While I truly applaud that you made a working poison build, it only proves how weak poison is when you take a skill that easily deals 1-2 million Shaper dps when hit based and maybe 300-500k actual dps at most when trying to build around poison.
My build guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180198

Taking a break from PoE, catch me up in Warframe: https://www.warframe.com/signup?referrerId=5b625847f2f2eb0ea0750322
Use above link for free booster when you sign up! :)
this looks interesting. i recently tried to make my own poison build with dendrobate (viper strike/flurry) but gave it up because it just wasn't fun. I'd love to try and reuse the chest and the gems :D

speaking of gems, regarding chain as mandatory, I played around with the other gems in POB and it says that echo is better than all the other supports except unbound ailments. so it seems that echo AND chain are actually the best option. have you tried that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info