THE NEW FAKENER (3.1 UPDATE) || DISCHARGE || COSPRI'S MALICE|| STILL SUPER FAST || CAN USE BISCO'S

What pantheon do you guys suggest? In the minor gods, I only use Yugul if I run an ele reflect map and otherwise Ryslatha at all time, I know it's not the best but having infinite flask is pretty dope.

For major god, I am thinking it's obviously Lunaris but i might be wrong here.
"
Icemasta wrote:
What pantheon do you guys suggest? In the minor gods, I only use Yugul if I run an ele reflect map and otherwise Ryslatha at all time, I know it's not the best but having infinite flask is pretty dope.

For major god, I am thinking it's obviously Lunaris but i might be wrong here.

Lunaris + Abberath against all the harbingers, Yugul is only really needed for reflectmaps.
Did anyone kill guards or shaper with Scion?
Flask charges may be a problem there and im still not sure if i should go Pathfinder or some Scion combo. I mean im basicly playing PF all the times, so Scion would be sth fresh.
"
Did anyone kill guards or shaper with Scion?
Flask charges may be a problem there and im still not sure if i should go Pathfinder or some Scion combo. I mean im basicly playing PF all the times, so Scion would be sth fresh.

Yeah, I did. You need to invest enough into it and you have to tp out once/twice to refill flasks. Shaper is fine if you have enough dps and know the fight. Still, go Assassin/Pathfinder if you're into bossing, Assassin/Ele just clears maps smoother and potentially faster.
so for some mapping with biscos its better to go assa/elementalist right?

thats pretty much all i want for now
"
Chaozhax wrote:

thats pretty much all i want for now

Yeah pathfinder is mostly for bosses. With elementalist your discharge hits a bit harder aswell which comes in handy when wearing bisco's.
-sorry complete noob here, and i jsut started your build becaseu i want to run it as a fast clear speed/mfer using bisco and probably other mf items !!

-would you say your build is good for mfing?!

-can you elaborate on :
"
does that mean i am no going scion?!

-what other mf gear would you recommend with this build?!

-how will a IIR gem intereacts?! should i put it in cospri or with cyclone ?! how do i know if it will proc?!

i will mainly only run low level map for unid chaos recipe i think...

any other tips for me before i start ?! (can you lmk which class i must take? i thought scion like you suggested but with the previous guy comment "assa/elementalist " i am unsure now... i guess ill wait until you reply before starting my char !! thank you!!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Sep 5, 2017, 9:16:11 PM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
-sorry complete noob here, and i jsut started your build becaseu i want to run it as a fast clear speed/mfer using bisco and probably other mf items !!

-would you say your build is good for mfing?!

-can you elaborate on :
"
does that mean i am no going scion?!

-what other mf gear would you recommend with this build?!

-how will a IIR gem intereacts?! should i put it in cospri or with cyclone ?! how do i know if it will proc?!

i will mainly only run low level map for unid chaos recipe i think...

any other tips for me before i start ?! (can you lmk which class i must take? i thought scion like you suggested but with the previous guy comment "assa/elementalist " i am unsure now... i guess ill wait until you reply before starting my char !! thank you!!

-Bisco's is the only needed mf item.

-You should really look into what exactly the scion's ascendancy "ascendant" is.

-Bisco's collar. as high of a roll as you can get. maybe goldwyrm boots.

-IIR is worthless, 100% waste of a jewel socket.

unid chaos recipy is a noobtrap, don't do it. Trust me.
Last edited by djfang on Sep 6, 2017, 3:34:11 PM
"
djfang wrote:

-Bisco's is the only needed mf item.

-You should really look into what exactly the scion's ascendancy "ascendant" is.

-Bisco's collar. as high of a roll as you can get. maybe goldwyrm boots.

-IIR is worthless, 100% waste of a jewel socket.

unid chaos recipy is a noobtrap, don't do it. Trust me.

Maybe Perandus Blazon and maybe Sadimas Touch, too. I wouldn't sacrifice insanity gloves, though. I don't think this build is made for IIQ map chaining, rather play something like Dark Pact.
What is your tooltip dps? or do you have a path of building link?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info