THE NEW FAKENER (3.1 UPDATE) || DISCHARGE || COSPRI'S MALICE|| STILL SUPER FAST || CAN USE BISCO'S

Currently running with Esh Mirror got Two Elreon's with accuracy
+ Depth Perception wheel and got 85 hit chance with golem. It isn't great but feels enough for smooth mapping. Using Bisco and switching to Voll's for bosses. Mainly farming Shaped Strand and Shaped Channels. Also im using Watcher's Eye with freeze immune while affected by Purity of Ice so i can drop freeze flask and run
, Dying Sun for bigger AoE and projectile for the Light Poacher skill and Vinktar for leech. You can check my profile.
Hi,

I'm running this build slightly modified but not a lot, I have gone pure assassin build and the clear is amazing. The problem I am finding is survivability versus bosses. the leech is just not fast enough, and not having any Armour etc means I get one shotted with big hitting bosses> I am currently running an acuity as well just for vaal pact. Anyone know if this is just a mapper build, because it doesnt seem end game viable.

thanks
"
Hejti wrote:
I did do some testing in PoB and Assasin comes ahead with dmg and crit chance but it might be becouse of Deadly Infusion and i think it won't be up that often. Still not sure how to count it.

However going Assasin + Pathfinder gives more reliable potions and so.

hi

could you maybe post your PoB since your char is unequipped?
Thought i build the fakener with lightpoacher, but i have no instant idea about 3.1 atm :)
thanks
I don't have that build in PoB sadly but i was using tree made by kubaslov. Just drop Elemental Equilbirum if you want to run Esh Mirror (added lightning would mess Discharge Dmg since with bisco we mostly do lightning dmg from Power charges so with esh mirror lightning dmg stack we would also hit with light dmg on our cyclone and shield charge)

Was runing Lightpoacher instead of Starkonja and Esh mirror instead of Lycosidae, 2x Elreon Rings with accuracy, did take accu nodes: Depth Perception and Precision, the rest was pretty standard: Volls armor, Bisco (swaped for Volls amu on bosses), Inya's boots, insanity gloves, Cospri, Headhunter (just take rare belt with Endurance or shaped belt with cooldown recovery speed if u dont own one).

I was runing Purity of Ice and Fire to cap my resistances and Herald of Ice for the shatter explosions
I did run also watcher's eye with freez immunity while affected by Purity of Ice so i could drop freeze flask.(I could go for freeze and shock immunity watcher's but i would need to buy new items to cap Fire resists and then use purity of lightning) could drop shock flask then and use wise oak or so.

Was runing Dying Sun, Vinktar, Quicksilver, Diamond, Silver for onslaught.

I had ice bite, controlled destruction, inc crit dmg linked in my lightpoacher so i could sometimes get Frenzy charges to help with dmg a little.
Last edited by Hejti on Jan 28, 2018, 6:10:37 PM
"
Hejti wrote:
I don't have that build in PoB sadly but i was using tree made by kubaslov. Just drop Elemental Equilbirum if you want to run Esh Mirror (added lightning would mess Discharge Dmg since with bisco we mostly do lightning dmg from Power charges so with esh mirror lightning dmg stack we would also hit with light dmg on our cyclone and shield charge)

Was runing Lightpoacher instead of Starkonja and Esh mirror instead of Lycosidae, 2x Elreon Rings with accuracy, did take accu nodes: Depth Perception and Precision, the rest was pretty standard: Volls armor, Bisco (swaped for Volls amu on bosses), Inya's boots, insanity gloves, Cospri, Headhunter (just take rare belt with Endurance or shaped belt with cooldown recovery speed if u dont own one).

I was runing Purity of Ice and Fire to cap my resistances and Herald of Ice for the shatter explosions
I did run also watcher's eye with freez immunity while affected by Purity of Ice so i could drop freeze flask.(I could go for freeze and shock immunity watcher's but i would need to buy new items to cap Fire resists and then use purity of lightning) could drop shock flask then and use wise oak or so.

Was runing Dying Sun, Vinktar, Quicksilver, Diamond, Silver for onslaught.

I had ice bite, controlled destruction, inc crit dmg linked in my lightpoacher so i could sometimes get Frenzy charges to help with dmg a little.

Was the leech enough? I am thinking about using a Watcher's Eye with the "30 life gained on hit while affected by Vitality" to get that "VP feel" back. With Cyclone hitting 3 times for every attack it should be a huge amount of instant recovery.

Would probably replace Purity of Elements, provided I can cap my resists without it. Was just an idea of a plan for what I will do if I need the leech.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 29, 2018, 10:14:13 AM
Last time I used this was before 3.0, and so I decided to give it a try in 3.3, turns out it's still very, very strong, although gear is still expensive.

With the ascendancy rework of 3.2, Inquisitor+Assassin is the new combo. Much like in the original build, you stretch to templar start and then refund the travel points, so that's pretty neat. You get a nice 35% crit multi at all time (enemies are always affected by status ele somehow), 10% more damage slapped on top due to the Inq aura. We only get 6% damage pen, but overall it's better than the elementalist ascendancy.

Now, for survival, I've tested a few things and I am currently on a solid foundation that can clear Uber lab, maps up to T15, and atziri. I have not tested uber atziri yet. Because we end up with lowish HP (~5.2k), I use Arctic Armor for the damage reduction and it's a great help on physical bosses, and the "quirky" part, in the 6L of Voll's protector, I put in LGOH. I wasn't sure at first, but damn does it heal, it's just like the old Vaal Pact. On single target it isn't that bad, if you hit the breakpoint of 4 attacks per seconds (8 hits per seconds), that's ~320 hp per second on single target, ignoring leech. I get leech from my boots personally. Slap in some panic flasks, you shouldn't be getting one shot and you can leech back quite enough. You can also swap out Arctic Armor on certain fights and use Purity if you got the spare color. For instance, on Vinktar Square, I'll use purity of lightning since the amount of physical damage is negligible.

Lastly, I've tested a couple of things; Vaal Cyclone is both terrible and great. Much like cyclone, it only rolls crit once.... so either you spin like a maniac and discharge a hundred times, or you don't crit and you cross your fingers for 5 seconds. That's where LGOH shines actually, 'cause if you suck up 50+ monsters, you'll be healing a lot.

Dunno if it's in the original guide but 3x Grand Spectrum are great placeholder jewels.
Nevermind, didn't think enough

Thanks for the build
Last edited by XenoPOE on Jun 26, 2018, 4:12:31 PM
Bump for 3.5?
"
projectoffset wrote:
Bump for 3.5?
POSSIBLY coming soon, my guild and I will definetly be putting out at least 1 new guide, discharge has a lot of options in 3.5 but I'm super busy atm haven't had too much time to theorycraft

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info