THE NEW FAKENER (3.1 UPDATE) || DISCHARGE || COSPRI'S MALICE|| STILL SUPER FAST || CAN USE BISCO'S

I've been using this build on my Assassin before it was cool.
Any recommendations on how you'd level this?
"
Krovah wrote:

what's your level and gears.
"
Krovah wrote:

Storm cloud into Tempest + wake of destruction was pretty easy and cheap. TS/ barrage for bosses. Grab sniper nodes while leveling. Mind drinker for mana leech.
"
Icemasta wrote:
Gonna start making this build, although I was wondering how good 3 elemental Grand Spectrum would be? It would give 96% elemental for 3 skill points which isn't bad.

Also, why do you pick elemental equilibrium? Is it because cyclone procs cold only so discharge explosions deal more damage in between? Wouldn't the discharges counteract each other?

Last time I did a fakener was back in 2.0 I think so I am sure lots have change since then.

I wouldn't use those, if you can't afford jewels with life atleast get crit multi on them.
"
Krovah wrote:

I leveled as crit Dark Pact with warlord's+assassin's mark and swapped dark pact with BV for bosses (aoe swapped for conc). You can also just level as CoC Discharge from level 38.
I saw u stream, do u have any boss videos or ur focus was on clearing lower maps?

Build looks nice but i would rather prefer a build that can do Guardians and Shaper also but seems like PF gonna be way better for it.
Unfortunately, a Mjolner version of the build will outperform its Cospri's counterpart. It is tankier, with around 1k more life, and Discharge hits harder. The old CoC Discharge was my favorite build, so I'm sad that the non crit version is better in almost every way.

If you're curious about the Mjolner build, its pretty much the same build as this except it needs to be a Berserker with Kaom's Heart, Romira's Banquet, Saffell's Frame, and Mjolner of course. And Elemental Overload instead of all those Spell Crit nodes.

"
Bloodmatter wrote:
Unfortunately, a Mjolner version of the build will outperform its Cospri's counterpart. It is tankier, with around 1k more life, and Discharge hits harder. The old CoC Discharge was my favorite build, so I'm sad that the non crit version is better in almost every way.

If you're curious about the Mjolner build, its pretty much the same build as this except it needs to be a Berserker with Kaom's Heart, Romira's Banquet, Saffell's Frame, and Mjolner of course. And Elemental Overload instead of all those Spell Crit nodes.

Before I started my Assassin+Pathfinder Cospris Discharge build I had a look at that build too. It is tankier, sure. But the damage potential is SO much lower. No idea where you get the idea that it outperforms a Cospris CoC :D

I almost reach the highest possible damage the Mjolner version can get with only 1 mediocre crit multi jewel. And I have 7 jewel slots. It will be more than double the damage if I sink enough currency into the build and get 7 good jewels. And I have not even factored in the 100% uptime of all 4 damage flasks that I get.

But yea, for cost effiency the Mjolner build is much much better than Cospris. If you have only like 600-700c to invest in the build Mjolner Zerker is the way to go. The problem is even if you have 2000c more to throw into the build, it has no room to grow. While in the Cospri build I can invest that amount and will always get cost appropriate returns in damage.

All that being said: I am a little bit worried about the one shot meta and how my build will do in high tier maps and guardians with only 5k life. But others have done it so it should be ok.
Last edited by Mecielle on Aug 30, 2017, 6:30:02 AM
How the hell do you even cap your res with that stuff? you only have room on rings and gloves, + you need diamond elreon rings with good resists and stats while the gloves needs insanity + good res roll... seems pretty sketchy to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info